Learning Disabilities and ADHD are often confusing. AT 3D Learner, we are often asked to explain learning disabilities and ADHD to parents and students. ADHD — The Inattentive Type has been described as a difference in brain wiring that makes paying attention difficult.
We agree with this description. At 3D Learner we:
- We use the term learning disabilities to get services at school, and use the term learning differences when appropriate.
- We teach the way visual learners learn to improve reading comprehension, standardized test scores and so much more (e.g. spelling, mastery of math facts, working memory, processing speed, eye-teaming, etc)
- We address the attention issue with tools like the Interactive Metronome ® and Brain Gym ®
- We support parents to be the coach and advocate your child needs
- We partner with parents and schools to help the child reach his or her potential