Many Gifted and Smart Struggling Students, are Visual Learners
Dyslexia and Learning Disabilities often mask the Visual Learner’s abilities
3D Learner teaches the way a Visual Learner Learns Best
Learn From Our Experiences – Find Out if Your Child is a Visual Learner
We struggled for years because we did not realize our child was a visual learner — our story
- Our first child succeeded in school, but our second child had reading challenges
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities were the initial findings – -and another assessment diagnosed our daughter as twice-exceptional, gifted with dyslexia, learning disabilities and/or ADHD, but mostly she was a Visual Learner and needed to be taught the way she learned best.
- Multiple rounds of special education efforts, tutors, one dyslexia treatment, and then another dyslexia treatment, and two learning centers, and then …
We were told at a transition meeting that our daughter was not college material. Mira, who has a Master’s degree in Education, became a mom on a mission, and developed what has become known as the 3D Learner Program (R) that helped our daughter improve her comprehension 4.2 grade levels in 7 months. She later earned her Master’s in Education and became a Nationally Board Certified Teaching. She is now teaching highly gifted students.
The three keys to our daughter’s success were:
- Recognizing that our daughter was a visual learner who did far better when taught to her strengths
- Developing a program that played to her strengths, while addressing her challenges
- Working with teachers and our daughter to make it happen
This is our story. Over the last 20 years, the 3D Learner Program has helped thousands of students to succeed based on several key premises
- For the visual learner, it is the Informed, Empowered and Proactive Parents who make the difference
- Assessing for success is far different than assessing for a disability. Take our no cost Success Assessment to discover if your child is a visual learner and if he or she appears to have attention and/or eye-teaming issues that often impact the visual learner.
To help you to understand if your child is a visual learner and what might be holding your child back (for example: attention, anxiety, eye-teaming and related issues), we have developed a no cost Success Assessment. This screening tool will provide you with immediate and valuable feedback on whether your child learns differently and if they appear to have attention, eye-teaming and/or related issues.
A Gifted or Smart Struggling Student is Often a Right-brain or Visual Learner
Do you have a smart struggling or gifted child who is not reaching his/her potential?
If this is happening to your child there is a good chance your child learns differently and may be a right-brain or visual learner who needs a different approach to achieve success.
Homeschooling – Is Your Child a Visual Learner?
Many homeschool students continue to struggle despite individualized teaching. your child may be a right-brain or visual learner and needs a different teaching approach. Our programs provide the necessary foundational skills needed to help your child succeed.
Dyslexia or Learning Disabilities – often Mask a Right-brain or Visual Learner
Too often, the educational system tries to persuade parents that their child will never excel.
When students with dyslexia and/or learning disabilities get the right training and the right support, remarkable breakthroughs can take place.
Attention or ADHD Executive Function Eye Teaming and Processing Issues
Students who have attention issues, executive function difficulties (including working memory), eye teaming or processing issues may be right-brain or visual learners. Our brain training programs can help unlock true potential for success.
Schools are built to teach logical and sequential left-brain learners.
What happens if your child is a right-brain or visual learner who thinks out of the box and thinks creatively?
3D Learner offers right-brain training for success in months not years
Right-brain or visual learners often struggle academically with reading comprehension, math word problems and standardized test scores.
Outside of schools, right-brain learners often struggle with time management, homework and anxiety.
With the much more rigorous Common Core Standards and Assessments now being utilized, the academic and anxiety challenges are likely to sky rocket.
What makes 3D Learner different is our focus on right-brain training, identifying and addressing challenges and working with parents to make the difference
Now is the time to find out if your child learns differently and what is holding your child back. Let’s get started! Complete the form on the right to access the FREE ASSESSMENT.
We strongly recommend doing the success assessment with your child.
Call 561-361-7495 for your personal, confidential conversation.
3 Things You Can Do To Help Your Right-Brain or Visual Learner
- To better understand how your child learns, and how you can capitalize on those strengths, DOWNLOAD Mira’s short, uplifting book “Life is a Ball, Don’t Put Me in a Box.”
- Take our no cost Online Success Assessment. It will help you see if your child is a right-brain learner and whether your child has an attention, eye-teaming and/or related issue
- After taking the assessment, give us a call and ask us your questions. We’ll help you better understand what your child is dealing with, and what you can do to make a positive difference.