3D Learner Learning Center
Safe and Effective Online Learning to
Achieve Success in Months
- Learns best when he or she sees and experiences information
- Has a combination of attention, visual processing and/or related challenges
- Can do far better with a program that:
- Teaches the way your child learns best
- Identifies and addresses the relevant issues
- Helps you to be the coach and advocate your child needs
- Engages your child
- Yields significant results in months not years
Where Do You Start?
Addressing questions like this will help you to better understand your child Does your child:
- Remember places visited even from years ago?
- Learn best when he or she sees and experiences information?
- Skips words and lines when reading?
- Lose focus when the work is frustrating or boring?
- Perform well below his or her potential?
We offer three options to learn more:
- We offer a no cost Success Assessment you can do with your child that screens for a learning difference, attention, visual processing and related issues
- Our Success MAP where we share how you can make the difference
- Call us at 561-361-7495 to discuss how you can put your child on his or her Pathway from Stress to Success
How Did We Get Here
We have four kids. Our first child did very well in school. Our second child:
- Had an uncanny memory for places visited
- Did far better when we read to her or let her see and experience information
- Was a lot smarter than her present reading level would indicate
Mira Halpert, M.Ed and her mother, developed what has become known as the 3D Learner Program (R) and it helped our daughter to improve her reading comprehension 4.2 grade levels in 7 months
When Mira started the 3D Learner Learning Center, she realized that these smart struggling students:
- Often were a visual learner
- Had other challenges — they may have attention, visual processing, working memory, auditory processing an/or anxiety challenges
- May have been struggling for years — with logical, sequential and auditory programs
- Did very well when engaged, but struggled when bored or frustrated– especially with too many words
- Could do very well with a tailored, integrated, engaging and effective approach
Many parents have found it quite revealing to take our Success Assessment that screens for the visual learner and for attention, visual processing and anxiety challenges — the three most common challenges we see
We strongly suggest you do this with your child — you can access this at Success Assessment
Then, we have developed tools that you can use at no cost to both get the required schoolwork done in less time and with less stress and to focus on issues that can help them in the short and long term – reading comprehension, excitement for learning and self-esteem.
To help your child Survive and Thrive During These Turbulent Times, watch the videos below and enter your Information to get the Stress to Success Plan that can help you to help your child to:
- To minimize the the reading comprehension and to close the gap, if possible
- Create greater excitement for learning
- Increase Self-esteem
- Focus on learning a new skill
- Get schoolwork done in less time and with less stress
- Or to focus on other areas you consider to be critical
We will continue to provide you with tools you can use on our Youtube Channel
This video describes who we are, what we do and the specific programs we provide including:
- Our 3D Learner Program (R) — our transformational learning program we now offer on line and that we will be providing in our 3D Learner Learning Center ASAP.
- Online tutoring
- Web-based software
- Home systems for elementary school students
- Parent Coaching
We will be posting videos on our 3D Learner Youtube Channel
We encourage you to subscribe now to our YouTube Channel
We will be reopening our physical 3D Learner Learning Center as soon as conditions allow