Jane wanted the Best Boca Raton Tutor, a way to address her child’s ADHD and help coaching her child. Her son was now entering 3rd grade and the phonics-based training he had the year before helped, but …
Reading comprehension was a major issue. Her child was 1.5 years below grade level. Attention was an issue, and the ADHD medications they tried did not work. Her friend has tried a couple of alternative approaches, that helped, but did not stick. Another friend suggested 3D Learner and
She called and we asked a few questions
- Does your child remember places visited, even from years ago? Yes as the answer — he remembers places, I do not remember
- Does he learn best when he sees and experiences information? Yes was the answer, and
- Does he skip words and lines when reading? She did not know and then we asked …
- Is he a lot smarter than present results would indicate? Much smarter was the answer.
The Success Assessment Helped, Our Focus Assessment got Dad on Board
She took our Success Assessment with her son. His answers indicated he was a visual learner with an attention and eye-teaming issue.
Her son, her husband and Mary came in for our Focus Assessment where we assess:
- A child’s reading comprehension level
- Their eye-teaming
- Their attention
- Motor Planning
Dad was surprised when he saw how his son lost focus, but he was amazed to see how his son … skipped words and lines when reading.
Dad then said, “We have two other challenges
- We need help getting our son special education services at school
- Homework time and stress are out of control.
Can you help with either of these issues?
I explained that we can help with both. We have a letter that parents can access at The RTI Trap. Even better, we work with you as part of your son’s team to both get services, if appropriate, and to …
get the right services and accommodations.
With homework, we reduce the time and stress by:
- Improving your child’s attention in class
- Providing tools to reduce homework time and stress
- Helping you to be the Coach and Advocate your child needs
3D Learner – More Than the Best Tutor in Boca Raton
3D Learner is far more than a tutor. We help students master the foundational skills needed for success. We also …
Improve a student’s eye-teaming, attention, working memory and build self-esteem.
We reduce anxiety for the child and the parents
To learn more you can either:
- Take our Success Assessment that screens for a learning different and attention, eye-teaming and related challenges. Do this with your child. You can access this at Assess for Success. You will get immediate feedback and you can then call us at 561-361-7495 for a Stress to Reading Success Strategy Session
- Call us at 561-361-7495
You want to make sure to do our Assessment for Success with your child. His or her answers may surprise you.