- Working Memory
- Organization & Planning
- Prospective Memory
- Problem Solving
- Mental Flexibility
Visual processing and auditory processing skills are often left out of this discussion. Can you imagine how difficult it is if your child:
- Does not hear correctly what a teacher says
- Loses focus in class during tests or while doing homework
- Skips words and/or lines when reading and
- They are being asked why they make so many mistakes – when they have an unidentified auditory or visual processing challenge
Identify the Critical Executive Function and Processing Issues
To have your child reach his or her full potential it is critical to identify and address the relevant issues.
By identifying and addressing the key issues, we have seen:
- Homework time cut by 25 and sometimes 50%
- Projects done much more efficiently and effectively
- Standardized test scores improved
- Relationships with friends and family improved
- Self-esteem soar
1- The 3D Learner Program® addresses the relevant reading, math, and writing issues as well as Executive Function and Processing Skills Issues.
2- The 3D Learner Executive Function and Brain Training Program identifies and addresses attention, visual and auditory processing issues and other relevant challenges that hold back many students who are academically strong, but who can be more efficient and effective with improved skill training.
Both are explained on our 3D Learner Programs page.
To discover how you can identify and address the relevant Executive Function and Brain Training challenges, you can either:
- Take our Success Assessment with your child and get immediate feedback.
- Call us at 561-361-7495
Note, identifying and addressing the relevant issues will impact academic and athletic performance. It often leads to much high self-esteem and lower anxiety levels, too.