Beating Dyslexia is really hard. This is especially true if your child is a Bright Right Brain Kinesthetic Learner with Dyslexia. Note, it is far easier for these kids to succeed if you:
- Address the dyslexia and
- Leverage experiential learning to capitalize on their strengths
- Identify and address their executive function and/or visual processing issues that are often present
- Ignite a love for learning
- Help the parents to be the coach and advocate their child needs
Beating Dyslexia with an Integrated Solution
Lisa had spent over $30,000 on an excellent dyslexia treatment for her daughter. The challenges included:
- A year later her daughter’s reading comprehension was still at the 1st grade level as she was about to enter 5th grade
- Homework was taking 2.5 hours a night for both her daughter and Lisa
- Her daughter was a slow reader and avoided reading
- Both mom and daughter were anxious, frustrated and exhausted
Lisa visited our website and then scheduled a no cost Beat Dyslexia conversation. Our first 5 questions all resonated with Lisa:
- Does your child remember places visited, even from years ago?
- Does your child learn best when she sees and experiences information?
- Does your child skip words and/or lines when reading
- Is your child a lot smarter than present results would indicate?
- Would you like to know how your child can make significant gains in months?
Lisa asked if her prior investment in a dyslexia treatment had been in vain. We assured her it was not. She then asked, “How is it that you know my daughter so well, without even meeting her?”
We explained that we had been in a similar situation with our daughter. When we were told our daughter was not college material, her mom, Mira Halpert, who has her Masters in Education from the University of Michigan, became a Mom on a Mission. With what has become known as the 3D Learner Program ®, our daughter improved her reading comprehension 4.2 grade levels in 7 months and went on her earn her Masters in Education From the University of Florida, become the teacher she never had, and is on track to get her Doctorate in Education.
We also shared with Lisa that we had helped hundreds of dyslexic students succeed with our integrated experiential learning approach.
With our help, Lisa’s daughter was able to:
- Improve her reading comprehension 4 grade levels within 6 months
- Double her reading speed from 115 to 229 words per minute
- Reduce her homework time from 2.5 to 1.25 hours per night.
- Decrease the amount of time mom had to spend doing homework with her daughter from 2.5 hours to 15 minutes — saving over 11 hours a week
- Lower the anxiety level and improve her daughter’s self-esteem.
- Ignite a love for learning
3D Learner Partners with Parents Who Want To Do Far More Than to Just Beat Dyslexia
3D Learner has helped many bright right brain learners with dyslexia to significantly improve their reading, reading comprehension, attention and working memory and so much more. For immediate help, either:
– Call us at 561-361-7495 or
– Click here to schedule a no cost Beat Dyslexia for Your Bright Right Brain Kinesthetic Learner Conversation
Is Your Child a Bright Right Brain Kinesthetic Learner with Dyslexia?
We know that most smart struggling students with dyslexia:
- Are Right-brain, visual or kinesthetic learners (hands-on) who can do far better with experiential learning that leverages their strengths
- Have some combination of working memory, processing speed, visual processing, attention, and/or anxiety challenges
- Often have a visual processing issue — where they read slowly and/or skip words and lines when reading. Note, there are many articles that say that dyslexia is not caused by a visual processing issue. That is true, but in our experience
Over 70% of the students we have had with dyslexia had a visual processing issue. These are two very different conditions that often coexist in the same child.
Beating Dyslexia and Preparing Your Child for Future Success Can Best Be Done
by Leveraging Your Child’s Strengths and Identifying and Addressing Their Challenge
- Are much smarter than present results would indicate
At 3D Learner, we have helped many students to:
- Beat dyslexia improve their reading and reading comprehension
- Rediscover their natural love of learning
- Improve their executive function skills, their visual processing and their self-esteem
- Improve their attention and emotional regulation
- Achieve far greater success than their parents even thought possible
Our programs can help the right brain, visual learner or kinesthetic learner with dyslexia to make significant gains in months. 3D Learner’s comprehensive educational assessment reveals important issues that many other assessments miss.
For instance, one parent had a recent psycho-educational test that indicated her daughter had dyslexia, attention, working memory and processing speed issues. After her daughter completed our assessment, she was surprised to learn that her daughter:
- Was a right brain, visual learner or kinesthetic learner
- Was a lot smarter than present results would indicate
- Had a significant visual processing issue, skipping words and lines when reading
- Struggled with reading comprehension and sequencing
- Had significant attention and emotional regulation issues
- Was very strong in 5 of the 11 skills we assessed — she had a great visual memory, was very creative and had a larger vocabulary than most
- But she had a real problem with the small words that often change the meaning of a sentence (i.e. words like the, but, what, if)
When Lisa’s mom saw the results, she asked “Why do schools not teach the way the right brain kinesthetic learner learns best?” We explained that schools, like most learning centers, focus on a child’s weaknesses.
Schools often do not:
- Leverage the student’s strengths and interests
- Identify and address issues like working memory, visual processing, or processing speed
- Ignite a love for learning, which is an essential part of the 3D Learner Experiential Learning Process.
- Help parents to be the coach and advocate their child needs
For immediate help, either:
– Call us at 561-361-7495 or
– Click here to schedule a no cost Beat Beat Dyslexia for Your Bright Right Brain Kinesthetic Learner Conversation