Alternative Dyslexia Treatment Teaches the Way Our Students Learn Best & Yields Results in Months Not Years
The alternative Dyslexia Treatment for your child could and should be tailored to meet your child’s needs
Students with dyslexia, learning disabilities and ADHD used to be a grade or two below grade level in reading comprehension.
Now more students with Dyslexia and Learning Disabilities than ever are 2, 3, 4 and even 5 years below grade level.
To make matters worse, students with dyslexia & learning disabilities may be slow readers and avoid reading
This causes great anxiety when they are assigned long reading assignments.
Like Edison, Einstein and Disney, students with dyslexia and learning disabilities biggest challenge is they do not excel the way they are being taught.
Your child with dyslexia or learning disabilities may also have attention, eye-teaming, anxiety or related challenges
3D Learner Alternative Dyslexia Treatment Teaches The Way Our Students Learn Best
The good news with students with dyslexia and learning disabilities is that our Dyslexia Treatment:
- There are the students who often make significant gains in 4 to 8 months – we recognize that students with dyslexia and learning disabilities may have very low or very high IQs and their rate of growth and their potential may vary widely
- They often learn differently and respond very well when taught to their strengths
- The attention, eye-teaming and anxiety challenges are often addressable
- Helping 2nd and 3rd graders get back to grade level within 4 to 8 months
- Helping several 4th and 5th graders do very well, and some go from below grade level to grade level within 4 to 8 months – even if they start 3, 4 or in one case 6 years below grade level
- Helping many middle school students make dramatic gains in months
- Helping a number of high school students to get back to grade level
- We have had excellent results with students with dyslexia and learning disabilities:
Summer and early fall are excellent times to get a jump on improving your child’s reading speed and comprehension and to prepare your smart struggling child for what is likely to be a very challenging 2015-16 school year
We now offer an assessment – Parent Success Plan where we:
- Assess your child’s present reading speed and comprehension
- Assess attention and eye-teaming – for clients who are near our Boca Raton, FL or Durham, NC offices
- Help you develop a Parent Success Plan — where we look at where your child is at, set goals for the end of the calendar year, and provide options to get there
For more information, take our no cost Success Assessment with your child, get immediate feedback , and call us at 561-361-7495
3 Things You Can Do To Help Your Child With the Right Dyslexia Treatment
- To better understand how your child learns, and how you can capitalize on those strengths, DOWNLOAD Mira’s short, uplifting book “Life is a Ball, Don’t Put Me in a Box.”
- Take our free Online Success Assessment. It will help you see if your child learns differently.
- After taking the assessment, give us a call and ask us your questions. We’ll help you better understand what your child is dealing with, and what you can do to make a positive difference.