Here are some fun book recommendations you can read with your child that is full of characters your kids can bring to life this Halloween.
- Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
- I Love You to the Moon and Back – Amelia Hepworth
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see? – Bill Martin, Jr.
- Corduroy – Don Freeman
- Giraffes Can’t Dance – Giles Andreae and Guy Parker-Rees
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar – Eric Carle
- Clifford, the Big Red Dog – Norman Bridwell
- Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile – Bernard Waber
- A Bear Called Paddington – Michael Bond and Peggy Fortnum
- Raggedy Ann Stories – Johnny Gruelle
- How to Catch a Mermaid – Adam Wallace
- Peppa Pig Series – Merideth Rusu
- The Rainbow Fish – Marcus Pfister
- Frog and Toad – Arnold Lobel
3rd- 5th grade
- Chronicles of Narnia – C.S. Lewis
- The Witches – Roald Dahl
- Harry Potter series – J.K. Rowling
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid series – Jeff Kinney
- The Outsider – S.E. Hinton
- Dog Man series – Dav Pilkey
- Magic Tree House Series – Mary Pope Osborne
This is one of our favorite websites for finding children’s books: https://reedsy.com/discovery/blog/classic-childrens-books
Also, if your child does dress like a character from a book, send us a pic at info@3dLearner.com or post them on our Facebook page.
Happy Halloween. Have a ghoulishly good time!