(call us at 561-361-7495 and ask about our assessment special)
(Especially for right brain, kinesthetic and neurodivergent learners)
How to improve reading fluency and reading comprehension is a goal for many students who qualify for the Florida Empowerment Scholarship and the Personalized Education Program.
The term dyslexia has attracted a great deal of information. Many parents invest in a dyslexia treatment. Frequently this will improve a child’s reading fluency (i.e. how fluently a child reads out loud), but reading comprehension challenge persists. At 3D Learner, we focus on how to improve reading fluency and reading comprehension with an integrated, engaging and effective program. We also address executive function, visual processing and anxiety challenges.
3D Learner offers a focused assessment that can be done in person or online, that addresses the following questions:
- Whether your child is a right brain, kinesthetic or neurodivergent learner. For the child who learns differently, it really helps to know that and to find a program that leverages their strengths, identifies and addresses their challenges and helps your child to improve both their reading fluency and reading comprehension.
- Whether your child has dyslexia — and where their reading fluency is strong and where they struggle.
- What your child’s present level of reading comprehension is
- Whether your child has a visual processing challenge — over 74% of the students we see either skip words and/or lines when reading
- How to improve your child’s reading fluency and reading comprehension
To discuss how to improve your child’s reading fluency and reading comprehension call us at 561-361-7495 to discuss your specific situation.
3D Learner — Offering a Strength Based Program to Improve Reading Fluency and Reading Comprehension for over 26 years
Since 1997, 3D Learner has been helping students to improve their reading fluency and reading comprehension. With what has become known as the Florida Empowerment Scholarship for Unique Abilities and the Personalized Education Program for others, we have been able to help more students with Florida’s vastly expanded voucher program.
3D Learner specializes in helping the right brain, kinesthetic or neurodivergent learners who often:
- Remembers details from places visited, even from years ago
- Learns best when they see and experience information
- Are a lot smarter than present results would indicate
- Often have two, three, four of the following challenges:
- They skip words and lines when reading
- They can focus on that which interests them, but lose focus when the work is hard or frustrating
- They have difficulty remembering what they heard or read
- Anxiety and frustration often occur when doing academic work
For voucher students, we are offering a two-hour assessment – tutoring – feedback session when you purchase one hour from 3D Learner through the Florida Empowerment Scholarship or the Personalized Education Program. You can either:
- Purchase an hour and call us at 561-361-7495 or
- Call us at 561-361-7495 to discuss your specific situation.
3D Learner Results for Right Brain, Kinesthetic and Neurodivergent Students
With our help, she was able to:
- Significantly improve her reading fluency
- Improve her reading comprehension by 2 grade levels in 4 months and by 3 grade levels in 7 months
- Significantly improve her attention, visual processing, and confidence
- Read 23-chapter books on her own, after not having read one previously
- Go from a struggling dancer to the top group, because of their improved neural timing, working memory and confidence
Her mother commented: “Her reading comprehension has increased four grade levels, and she has increased her rate of reading by 100 words per minute. Her ability to comprehend what she is reading has also improved and she doesn’t hate reading for the first time in her life”.
For voucher students, we are offering the assessment – tutoring session with a separate parent consult, if you purchase one hour from 3D Learner through the Florida Empowerment Scholarship or the Personalized Education Program. You can either:
Purchase an hour and call us at 561-361-7495 or
Call us at 561-361-7495 to discuss how to improve your child’s reading fluency and reading comprehension and more.
For non-voucher students, we are offering this $250 value for $124.