Does your child:
- Remember details from places visited, even from years ago?
- Learn best when he/she sees and experiences information?
- Have difficulty paying attention to that which is boring?
- Skip words or lines when reading
- Get frustrated when doing homework or taking tests?
Have you been told:
- it will take years to get your child on grade level in reading
- your child does not pay attention in class
- you should medicate your child
that the only way to solve this problem is more of the same
You have found a successful option for your child's learning style:
Most students we help learn differently and have some combination of attention, tracking and related issues. Schools do not often adjust for kids who learn differently. Since most kids who learn differently have a combination of attention, tracking and related challenges, it is you the parent who is best positioned to make the difference
What we have discovered is that when you teach a child the way the child learns best and you identify and address their challenges, the child can do much better with less stress.
One mom who took our 3D Learner Assessment said:
"I knew my son was struggling, and when we took your assessment, I realized for the first time he learned differently and had trouble seeing what he was reading"
to receive an individualized report that addresses attention, learning style, visual skills and many other influences on learning