and Committed Parents who want to Make The Difference this summer
Starting date: Must start before July 15th
If you have a smart struggling student entering 2nd grade to 6th grade, and would like to have them participate in this enhanced 3D Learner Program, please contact us ASAP at 561-361-7495
The criteria for students and parents:
- IQ of 110+
- If IQ not available, our Structure of Intellect Assessment must be given in advance
- Student has one or more processing challenges
- The parents need to commit to:
- The time to do the 30 hours of training required
- The parents will commit to doing the prescribed 3 hours per week of work at home over the next 4-month period.
- Parents agree to provide feedback and a testimonial, if appropriate
- The parents and the child have the right mindset to get excellent results
The program costs is $3700, same as our regular program but with additional parent coaching, online reading program , and follow up feedback. We will reassess your child’s progress after four months and one year
The Structure of Intellect Assessment has a cost of $400 for rising 2nd and 3rd graders and $600 for raising 4th graders and above. After completing the assessment, for those who proceed with the 3D Learner program, we will deduct the hours and the cost.