The 3D Learner Learning Center has helped hundreds of second and third graders to go from Stress to Success in months not years.
3 of the second graders we helped at our Learning Center had the following results:
- A public school student went from the 18th percentile in comprehension to the 83rd percentile. A year later he was well above great level in the English Language Assessment. He later graduated from NYU
- A private school student went from a very expensive academy school to the gifted program in public school. The potential was there and our approach helped him to blossom
- A homeschool student went from reading at the Kindergarten Level to reading at the 2nd grade level in 3 months and she was at the 3rd grade level in 9 months
- One of our key focuses is on Success by Third Grade or Sooner. Our intensive and effective program has help many students from Parkland, Coral Springs, Delray, Jupiter, Aventura etc. We have also helped students from 38 states and 12 foreign countries with our week long program.
Almost everyone agrees that Success by Third Grade is important. Often people will say that kids learn to read up to 3rd grade. Then they read to learn. Here is a Success by Third Grade presentation we did for the Learning Disabilities Association of America.
With third grade retention risks for public and charter school students in Florida, the risks are really high for 2nd and 3rd graders. At the 3D Learner Learning Center, we take a far different approach that most.
We realize that reading comprehension and test scores are important, but we also recognize that:
- Homework time and stress are key issues
- Anxiety is impacting more students than ever before
- Many smart struggling students learn differently. They learn best when the child sees and experiences information
- Attention, working memory, processing speed and/or eye-teaming challenges are quite common
- Parents really want a program that can be tailored to their child’s needs
- Parents really want time freed up for their child to enjoy being a kid
5 examples of our successes with 2nd and 3rd graders:
- One 2nd grader’s parents were told he was likely to be retained in 3rd grade. With our help, he improved from the 18th to the 83rd percentile in reading comprehension.
- A 2nd grader at a private school was in an expensive academy program. With our program he was able to qualify for a public school gifted program — saving his family over $250,000 over ten years
- A third grade parent was told in the fall that her daughter would certainly face third grade retention. Her 3rd grade test was well above grade level, She now has a 4.2 GPA in high school and has blossomed as a person
- A parent of a 3rd grader was told to find another school for her 3rd grader — despite the fact that mom was on the Board of Directors at the school. With our help, he improved 3 grade levels in his reading comprehension in a year. His teacher said, “I have never seen a student make such dramatic gains in a year in 27 years of teaching”
We offer two ways to learn more:
1- A no cost Success Assessment you can do with your child. You will get immediate feedback and you can then call us at 561-361-7495 for a no cost Stress to Success Strategy Session. We recommend doing the assessment with your child — their answers may surprise you. You can access the assessment at Success Assessment
2- Call us at 561-361-7495
3D Learner is very different from others:
1- We teach in an engaging and effective way. Our approach is clay-based. We improve spelling, vocabulary, reading comprehension, mastery of math facts and more, by tapping into our student’s visual skills.
2- Our goal is for our students to make dramatic gains in months not years.
3- We focus on the whole child. Yes we want to improve a child’s reading comprehension and test scores. We also want to increase your child’s love for reading and their self-esteem
4- We identify and address attention and anxiety challenges. We use natural and effective tools like the Emwave Biofeedback (R), the Interactive Metronome (R), Brain Gym Exercises (R) and more.
5- We identify and address eye-teaming, working memory and processing speed issues. An Undetected Vision Problem is considered one of the Elephants in the Room in Education
6- We help you to be the Coach and Advocate your child needs
7- We partner with you to work with your child’s school
8- Our experienced and professional staff is focused on helping you to set and achieve goals that help your child Succeed by Third Grade or Sooner
3D Learner Learning Center Makes it Easy to Get Started
Some parents prefer to take our Success Assessment that screens for the child who learns differently. It also screens for an attention, eye-teaming and anxiety challenges. We recommend you do his with your child. It is a no cost assessment and you can find it at Success Assessment. Three things you can expect from our Success Assessment:
1- Real value from asking your child different questions that will surface their strengths and challenges
2- Instant feedback
3- Access to our no cost Stress to Success by Third Grade or Sooner Strategy Session
Some parents prefer to call our 3D Learner Learning Center first. You can reach us at 561-361-7495