Matt’s parents were really frustrated. They went to a psychologist who recommended a phonics-based program consistent with this article on Dyslexia Treatments
Mom was not happy. Matt had spent two years doing two dyslexia programs like this in school and another year with a Dyslexia Tutor. In 4th grade, Matt was reading at the 3rd grade level, but his reading comprehension was below the second grade level.
The mom had seen our key questions about your child with dyslexia:
– Does your child remember places visited even from years ago?
– Does your child skip over sight words or misuse them?
– Does your child have difficulty paying attention to that which is boring?
– Does your child skip words and lines when reading?
– Is your child’s reading comprehension well below grade level?
Mom said, “For the first time I see that my child is a right-brain learner with an attention and eye-teaming challenge. None of the dyslexia treatments I have looked at or tried teach the way he learns nor did they address the attention and eye-teaming issues. I like your line — right-brain programs for your right-brain learner. ”
3D Learner – A Right-Brain Program for Your Right=Brain Learner
At 3D Learner, we start with several key thoughts:
– Most smart struggling students learn differently and are right-brain learners
– You want a way to assess for a learning difference and attention, eye-teaming and related challenges
– If your child learns differently you want solutions that play to his or her strengths, identifies his or her challenges and is tailored to your needs
– You want a program that will help your child to be far more successful
At our 3D Learner Dyslexia Page we offer you:
– A downloadable copy of a book Mira Halpert, the developer of the 3D Learner Program (R), wrote called “Life is a Ball, Do Not Put Me in a Box” — this is a short, informative and empowering book — and it is written in Dr. Seuss like format
– Our Success Assessment and you get immediate feedback on whether your child appears to learn differently and whether your child appears to have an attention and/or eye-teaming issue.
– If appropriate, you can give us a call at 561-361-7495 for a no cost Stress to Success Strategy Session and put your child on their Pathway from Stress to Success.