Boca Raton Learning Center improves reading comprehension, excitement for learning and boost self-esteem.
Given the present online schooling, too many students are not getting the help he or she needs to significantly improve his or her reading comprehension, excitement for learning and self-esteem. Yale and the University of Connecticut are now investigating the Coronavirus reading slide.
Our learning center is positioned to help you address these challenges.
While many smart struggling students are on a downward spiral, the 3D Learner Learning Center is focused on helping your child go up an upward spiral, where we also improve
- Attention, visual processing, working memory and processing speed
- Math and writing skills
- The parent’s ability to get the needed support from school (e.g. Collaborative and Success oriented IEPs and the best possible accommodation)
- Parents’ ability to be the coach and advocate their child needs
How does the 3D Learner Learning Center do this:
- Flexibility — we provide services on line as of April 2020, and will provide services at our Learning Center as soon as we believe it is right to do — we will continue to provide services online where appropriate
- Mindset – we realize most smart struggling students struggle with reading comprehension, they are often turned off to schooling and/or they suffer from low self-esteem. The 3D Learner Learning center is focused on significantly improving all these factors and more
- Assessing for success. Our assessment process is designed to identify :
- How your child learns best
- Where your child struggles — to include word recognition, vocabulary, attention, processing speed, visual processing and a lot more factors.
- Make sure we understand your child’s present level of reading comprehension
- Our process is designed to help your child by improving:
- His or her reading comprehension, math and writing, where appropriate
- Your child’s attention, visual processing , working memory, processing speed etc.
- Your ability to be the coach and advocate your child needs
- The help your child and you get from the school — we focus on getting students the 504 plan, Individualized Education Plan and we do it with a collaborative approach
The 3D Learner Learning Center does this with an Integrated, Engaging and Effective approach.
Two ways to initiate the conversation:
- Take our Success Assessment with your child. It screens for a learning difference, attention, visual processing and related issues and/or
- Call us at 561-361-7495