We Can Improve Academic and Sports Performance and SAT/ACT Scores
- We can help your child improve his or her reading comprehension, math, writing, test scores and more.
- We help students improve their SAT and ACT scores
- We help schools to help their students improve their academic and athletic performance — usually with a focus on academics
- We can give schools a recruiting edge, by providing a program that will allow students succeed in rigorous academic settings
- We also work with psychologists, who can help your child qualify for test accommodations, where appropriate.
- We can help your child improve his or her athletic performance; whether your student athlete plays football, baseball, tennis, golf, swimming, lacrosse or another sport.
- We have helped golfers as young as 7, but our primary focus is on helping student athletes improve their academic and athletic performance, – and to earn a college scholarship to the best possible school.
3D Learner Training Options
- We train students online and can discuss alternative settings
- We can do Academic Training, Brain Training and/or SAT – ACT Training
- We also do Online Coaching to help students from various parts of the country.
- Just call us at 561-361-7495
Well, the Jr. National has come and gone and Dominic is already at his next tournament in Orlando. Crazy how time flies by. So, he went to Minnesota and absolutely kicked major @$#! He recorded the fastest pop time 1.81, hit the ball well and Perfect Game apparently has finally fallen in love with him.
The event was streamed live online so my wife knew more than I did, and was blown away about what they were saying about him during the broadcast. Apparently, he is no doubt a top round pick, best defensive catcher etc.. They finally commented on how impressed they are with his bat, swing and display of power. Really proud of him and how hard he works, Things are good!
Improving Academic and Sports Performance
3D Learner was started to help smart kids who learned differently. Many of our students had attention, visual tracking and anxiety challenges.
One day, a parent, whose son we were helping, asked if we could also help her daughter, who was an excellent swimmer, to win the state championship. Her daughter was almost always 2nd after 150 meters of a 200 meter race, but then fell back at the end.
We worked with her daughter to improve her focus and reduce her anxiety. While her attention was good, it did fade after 90 seconds. We took her attention and timing from good to excellent and six weeks later, this young lady…
Won the Florida State 200 meter free style
We helped Stephen Spradling, a high school baseball player who was struggling with a 195 batting average after suffering a concussion. With vision, attention and mental toughness training, Stephen was able to improve his batting average from 195 to 405. His home run production improved from 1 to 10. He wound up receiving a scholarship to Florida State and played in the College World Series.
We have helped students earn college scholarships for SEC, ACC, Conference USA, Patriot League Schools in football, baseball, golf and tennis.
Call us at 561-361-7495 if you want to improve your child’s academic and/or athletic performance and/or their SAT or ACT scores.