Pre-K – Kindergarten
Patented hands-on foundational skills program developed by two Master Teachers to help parents/teachers teach their VISUAL THINKER or RIGHT BRAIN LEARNER the fundamentals of reading and learning. Make learning engaging and fun with these integrated brain-based activities, movement and memory exercises for beginning readers.
This program is for Pre-K and Kindergarten students or students just starting to learn their letters. This program has been used successfully worldwide by thousands of students and parents.
- 105 pages full-color Student Workbook
- 77 pages full-color Instruction manual and Lesson Plan
- 81 pages with alphabet buddies to color and letters to trace and write
- 6 weeks of 1-hour group coaching with Q & A
The Alphabet Buddy helps kids associate beginning sounds with pictures of their favorite animals. Letters to trace and write.
Start working with clay in the Student Workbook 1, coloring each Alphabet Buddy and following the steps outlined in the Instruction Manual to build a solid foundation for learning and picturing letters.
Movement and memory exercises, coloring and making letters out of clay in the 3D Learner proprietary method, to supplement teaching beginning letters and letter patterns that build reading skills.
Plus relaxation activities, emotional control, visual schedule, and Raz-Kids® online reading program for more practice.
Materials Included in the Kit:
- Colored squares
- Colored rods patented learning system
- Laminated rod instructions for upper and lower-case
- 2-pound plastilina-clay,
- Laminated visual schedule & dry erase marker,
- 4 Laminated templates for clay letters
- 4 Months of Raz-Kids ® online Reading Program