Check out the Parent Dyslexia Blog: Click Here
Professionals We Work With
- Dr. Linda Silverman, Psychologist – Gifted Development Center, Denver, Co
- Dr. Marie Rogers – Psychologist – Lighthouse Point, FL
- Dr. Mark Epstein, Pediatric Neurologist – Dan Marino Center, Weston, Fl
- Kim Trinkofsky, LMHC – Boca Raton, FL
- Dr. Mark Gendal – Optometrist – Coral Springs, Fl
- Dr. Mike Morejon, Psychiatrist – Proliance Center, Boca Raton, Fl
- Dr. David Krasky, School Psychologist – Weston, FL
- Dyslexia Resource
Everything you ever needed to know about Dyslexia! FREE Resource
- Dyslexia, the Gift
Davis Dyslexia Association International
- Free Thinkers Off the Page
Great site with a lot of great information.
- Special Education
Practical advice and solutions for almost any problem.
Learning Disabilities and Education Links
- ABC’s of LD/ADD
Very informative LD Online site that gives definitions/descriptions of the different types of learning disabilities. There is a general and an in-depth area for learning disabilities.
Accessible Books and Periodicals for Readers with Print Disabilities
- College for Students with Disabilities
A guide for students, families and educators
The Online Education Resources Directory
- Higher Education Guidebook for Students with Disabilities
Provides helpful information, useful resources, and learning options for students with disabilities
- Kids Goal
Kids Goal Setting and Parenting Resources
- Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
National non-profit membership organization, with state and local chapters, that conducts an annual conference and offers information and various publications.
- Learning Disabilities Resource Community
Very useful collection of information and links
- LD Online
The world’s leading website on learning disabilities and ADHD
- National Center for Learning Disabilities (NCLD)
NCLD seeks to raise public awareness and understanding, furnish national information and referrals, and arrange educational programs and legislative advocacy. NCLD provides educational tools to heighten understanding of learning disabilities, including the annual publications called ‘Their World,’ quarterly newsletters, informative articles, specific state-by-state resource listings and informative videos regarding learning disabilities
- Parents Helping Parents
Resource directory has information on thousands of community programs, government agencies and programs throughout the United States and Canada
- Schwab Learning
A Parent’s Guide to Helping Kids with Learning Differences
- Teen Help
Offering a valuable resource for parents and comprehensive information
- Visual Dictionary Online
A quick glance at the index is all it takes to connect words with images.
ADD/ADHD non-profit support group based in Thanet, Kent, England.
- ADHD Information for Parents
ADD ADHD Information Library
- Outside the Box
Resources for Parenting and Teaching Misunderstood Kids Who Thrive “Outside the Box!”
- ADHD & LD Resource Blog
A resource for those who want to learn about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Learning Disabilities (LD).
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder (CH.A.D.D.)
Through family support and advocacy, public and professional education and encouragement of scientific research, CH.A.D.D. works to ensure that those with ADD reach their inherent potential. Local chapters hold regular meetings providing support and information.
- How to homeschool
Wondering about how to homeschool your kids? Aren’t sure it’s for your? We’re here to help!
- National Caregivers Library
Coping with disabilities
- President’s Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition
I Can Do It, You can do it!