Learning Center for Success in Months Not Years- NOW ON-LINE!
The 3D Learner Learning Center has helped hundreds of K to 12 Parkland area students to succeed over the last two decades.
We want to make you aware of three things:
- 3D Learner is offering an Online Summer Camp to Improve Reading and Writing Skills while having fun
- We offering our 3D Learner Program online
We are offering you a no cost Strategy Session to address your biggest challenge — just call Mira and Mark Halpert at 561-361-7495
Reading Comprehension Now a Bigger Issue
With schools closed from mid-March until mid-August experts are predicting a Covid-19 Learning Slide — During this time, …
there is a real risk that many students will go on a downward spiral, as they have to deal with confinement, online schooling and not being able to go out and play with friends.
Students who were expecting additional services at school have found these services reduced. More than ever, it is up to parents and grandparents to help your child/grandchild succeed.
At this point, the issues we are getting calls on range from:
- My child is really struggling, help
- I need a summer enrichment program for my child
- I am thinking about retention for my child — is there a better option
- We are thinking of changing schools for our child and are looking for help
- and there are many more reasons parents call
If you have an issue or issues you would like to discuss,
call 3D Learner at 561-361-7495 for a
no cost “Addressing your biggest challenge” call
Reading Comprehension Is The Most Common Challenge
The gap between where your child may start school next year without help and where they could be with a significant effort has never been greater
The good news is that there is more time that every to get it right.
The graph below shows how a third grade, who was 1.5 years below grade level when this process started could end the summer:
- 2.5 years below grade level if they experience the Covid-19 slide
- On grade level with help from the right learning center or other professional
3D Learner Learning Center Focused on Generating a Reading Surge for Our Students
Call Mira and Mark at 561-361-7495 to discuss how you can help your child make significant gains in months not years
For the parent whose child has significant upside potential, our goal is to have your child go on an upward spiral where we help:
- Significantly improve reading comprehension, writing skills
- Create a love for learning
- Build self-esteem
- Improve visual processing that will lead to better academic and athletic skills
- Build a new non-academic skill
- Reduce the time and stress required to what the school is asking your child to do
Two ways to learn more about us:
- Take our Success Assessment where we screen for a learning difference, attention and visual processing issues. You will get immediate feedback and then you can call for a no cost Stress to Success Strategy Session
- Call us at 561-361-7495
If you have a smart struggling child, let us explore how to put your child on an upward spiral that leads to significant success in months not years
Call 3D Learner at 561-361-7495
To accommodate different needs, we will be offering:
- Individual training tailored to meet your child’s needs
- Group training to improve reading and writing skills and to create a greater excitement for learning
3D Learner Successes with Parkland Students
We have helped:
- Struggling Kindergarten students do well the following year and then thrive
- A 1st grader go from an anxious special education student to a successful and happy gifted student
- A struggling 2nd grader go from well below average to well above average in 3rd grade and graduate from a prestigious university
- 4th grade twins whose parents were told to be “more realistic” go on to attend Harvard and MIT
- A 5th grader go from the 48th to the 95th percentile — after the principal told her mom “there is no need for further interventions, someone has to be average”
- A 9th grader go from the 5th to the 9th grade in reading comprehension, while improving his reading speed by 80%.
We are able to accomplish this because:
- Mira Halpert M.Ed., the Developer of the 3D Learner System (R) has developed an integrated, engaging and effective program
- Our staff is both experienced and connects well with students and parents
- For the parent who really wants to make the difference — we are often the right partner
Is you child a lot smarter than present results would indicate?
Take our success assessment with your child and/or
Call us at 561-361-7495 for a no cost Stress to Success Strategy Session