As a Learning Center, our 3D Learner Team has heard two common themes:
- Parents and students are exhausted and frustrated with online schooling and the associated homework, or
- Some parents prefer to ditch academics completely
Our Learning Center Team believes there is a Better Way. To shift the focus from school work to a balanced approach that focuses on what will really help your child long term, and …
this can work for every parent and it will help you:
- Focus on what is really important for your child and you
- For those spending excessive time on schoolwork, how to get it done in less time and with less stress
- To be in control of the process
Leverage The Next 100 Days to Create a Reading Surge
Our presentation will be 20 minutes — and we will stay on the call to respond to your questions and concerns.
As experts from Yale have said, there is a strong likelihood that many students reading will fall back more than with the traditional summer slide.
As you will discover on the video, we will be discussing no and low cost ways you can negate the risk and even narrow or close the reading gap.
If you have not been on a zoom call, the software will download automatically when you join the first call. If you want, you can download the software at this Zoom Download page.
To protect everyone on the call, we will be providing a password.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your situation call us at 561-361-7495.