An Intensive Reading Program is the Right Answer for Smart Struggling Students
An intensive reading program can lead to significant gains in months not years. With the new Florida State Standards and Common Core Standards, many students are 2, 3, 4 and in some cases 5 and 6 years below grade level
How did this happen:
- The standards are much higher and a student who might have been 1 to 2 years below grade level under the old standards may not be 2. 3 or even 4 years below grade level
- Many of these smart struggling students have a combination of learning differently and attention, eye-teaming, working memory, processing speed and/or anxiety challenges. They often dislike reading, too.
- 3D Learner is based on our belief that most smart, struggling students learn will benefit from an intensive reading program that capitalizes on the student’s strengths, identifies and addresses the student’s challenges and engages the student in the process.
To learn more about your child and how 3D Learner can help, complete the no cost On-line Success Assessment below. You will get immediate feedback and can call us for a 10-minute consult.
3 Things You Can Do To Help Your Child
- To better understand how your child learns, and how you can capitalize on those strengths, DOWNLOAD Mira’s short, uplifting book “Life is a Ball, Don’t Put Me in a Box.”
- Take our free Online Success Assessment. It will help you see if your child learns differently.
- After taking the assessment, give us a call and ask us your questions. We’ll help you better understand what your child is dealing with, and what you can do to make a positive difference. You will also have the opportunity to join our weekly conference call.