Now is an excellent time to improve reading comprehension and math skills because.
The risks are great:
- The Coronavirus Learning Slide that occurred over the last 4 months may well have resulted in your child falling further below grade level in reading comprehension and math
- We expect the Online Learning and Hybrid models that will be used over the next few months will be focused on this year’s curriculum and not helping students who are behind catch up
- Unless your child improves their reading and writing skills during this period, they may enter the 2021-22 school year far below grade level
The Good News Substantial Gains are Possible
- With sports cancelled, other activities cancelled or curtailed, there is more time to focus on improving your child’s reading and math skills
- With Online options, this can be done safely and effectively
- 3D Learner has helped students to significantly improve reading comprehension and math in months not years
Call 3D Learner @ 561-361-7495 to discuss how to improve reading comprehension and math skills
As Jennifer discusses below, we were able to help her second grader to improve reading comprehension by 2 grade levels within 3 months.
What makes the 3D Learner approach so effective. We:
- Recognize that every child is different. Therefore, we tailor our efforts to your child needs
- Integrate different elements to get the right program for your child. Most of our students
- Learn differently — they learn best when they see and experience information
- Have a visual processing issue
- Have not learned how to leverage their visualization skills when reading and doing math programs
- Make our effort engaging. As one parent said, “My child looks forward to a Zoom session with 3D Learner”
- Effective. For Reading, we strive to improve reading speed and comprehension, improving visualization skills and making reading more fun. For math, we teach skills, we work on helping students to understand and do the question, and we work on having our students check their work
- Are able to do this for students from K to 12 and beyond
Assessing for Success is the First Step to Improve Reading Comprehension and Math
As Jennifer discovered, her daughter:
- Was a visual learner — who not only learned best when she saw and experienced information — she loved the process
- Skipped words and lines when reading and did much better when the visual processing issue was addressed
- Was able to significant improve reading comprehension and math within months
- Learned to love reading
- Was able to improve her dancing skills — with her improved timing, attention and self-confidence
Note, our program was first developed to help our then 11th grade daughter improve her reading comprehension. It helped her improve her reading comprehension 4.2 grade levels in 7 months.
The best news is that this works for students:
- With average, high and even gifted, and below average IQs
- In grades K to 12
- Whose parents want to be part of the solution
- To improve reading comprehension and math skills plus it improves:
- Visual processing
- Working memory
- Processing speed
- Love for learning
If you have not done our Success Assessment or have not done it recently — we recommend doing it with your child. Your child’s answers may surprise you. Click here to access our Success Assessment that screens for a learning difference and attention, visual processing and related challenges.
You will get immediate feedback and you can then call us at 561-361-7495 for a no cost Strategy Session.
If you have done the assessment in the last year, call us at 561-361-7495 for a no cost Strategy Session.