The 3D Learner Gardiner Scholarship Reading Program (TM) can help students of all ages and with autism and other significant disabilities – who are awarded the Gardiner Scholarship. This is a scholarship for students with significant disabilities who are not in public or charter schools.
Step Up For Students is accepting applications for the 2020-21 school year. For parents whose child has autism or other qualifying conditions.
If you might want to consider the Gardiner Scholarship, we recommend you submit an application ASAP
3 key changes in the 3D Learner Gardiner Scholarship Program:
1- We are now providing our program online using zoom software
2- In addition to addressing reading, we have ways to improve math skills, working memory and auditory and visual processing
3- We can offer 1-on-1 training, or small group training — where it can work
We can tailor the program to meet your child’s needs and address math, writing, attention, visual processing, self-esteem … The Gardiner Scholarship was established a few years ago to help Florida students with a diagnosis of autism and other significant disabilities. Here is a link for more information on the Gardiner Scholarship. Applications will be accepted in the order they are received. Learn more at the Gardiner Scholarship.
If you have questions call us at 561-361-7495
Sarah had asked her friend about a Reading Program with the Gardiner Scholarship, Her friend suggested the 3D Learner Gardiner Reading Program, because:
- We use a hands-on program that teaches the way most Gardiner Scholarship students learn
- Students may be able to make significant gains in reading comprehension, math and other subjects
- We improve attention, visual processing, motor planning and self-esteem
- We have been able to prepare a Gardiner Scholarship student to improve their skills, so they were able to go back to school and do quite well
- Our program can be tailored to meet your child’s needs
- The 3D Learner Reading Program allows some parents to consider having their child go back to regular school with the tools required to succeed
3D Learner has helped a number of students with our Gardiner Scholarship Reading Program
Call 3D Learner at 561-361-7495
She was faced with two major challenges
- Her son’s reading comprehension was below grade level, and she wanted to improve his reading comprehension and attention before entering public school. She realized that without help, he might really struggle with reading comprehension and language arts. She also realized that reading comprehension was now more important than ever in math, science and social studies – with the new Florida State Standards.
- She wanted to know if our Gardiner Scholarship Reading program we could also help her son improve his math
He was able to make 3 gains in both reading and math within 6 months.
At 3D Learner, we help students to improve their reading comprehension, attention, self-control, writing and math skills — while reducing anxiety. We also help parents to be the coach and advocate your child needs. We can tailor a program that meets your child’s needs.
We can also help students with math, writing and attention, working memory and visual processing skills.
Two ways to get started are to either:
- Take our no cost Success Assessment that screens for a learning difference, attention and/or eye-teaming issues
- Call us at 561-361-7495
Note — if appropriate, we can pair your child with another student who is also a Gardiner Scholarship student. This can allow you to get additional hours with the Gardiner Scholarship in a more social environment.
Note – 3D Learner offers other services that improve attention, eye-teaming, working memory and processing speed
Take the first step today by completing our Success Assessment with your child, you will get immediate feedback and you can call us at 561-361-7495 for a no cost Strategy Session.
The Gardiner Scholarship Program is now accepting applications for the 2020-21 School Year. Apply now!!!