3D Learner is a an approved provider for the Florida Gardiner Scholarship and the Florida Reading Scholarship
3D Learner is located in Boca Raton, FL
The Florida Reading Scholarship is for struggling students who scored a Level 1 or 2 on the third through fifth grade English Language Assessment. The scholarship provides parents with $500 to be used for approved programs. The 3D Learner Program® has been approved by Step Up for Students – the only funding organization
We are now offering a home program too, for younger students
Reading Scholarship can help your child make substantial gains.
- Our expertise is with smart students who are operating well below their potential. Our goal is to help your child to make dramatic gains in their reading comprehension in months not years
- 3rd graders who got a Level 1 on the 3rd Grade English Language have made 2 and even 3-year gains in their reading comprehension with our program.
- 4th graders who got a Level 1 on the 4th Grade English Language Assessment to make 2, 3 and even 4 years gains in their reading comprehension with our program.
- We have helped students to increase their reading speed by as much as 100%
- We improve students’ attention, visual processing, and self-esteem
We are a Boca Raton based Learning Center.
3D Learner Gardiner Scholarship Program
The Gardiner scholarship allows parents to personalize the education of their pre-K to-12 children with certain special needs.
For Gardiner Scholarship students, we have the potential to offer either 1-on-1 or small group training. 3D Learner provides a hands-on intensive program that can be tailored to your child’s needs. We have an excellent system for the child who learns best when they see and experience information. We utilize natural and effective tools to improve attention and eye-teaming.
Several items that make 3D Learner unique among most Gardiner Scholarship providers:
- Our assessment screens for a learning difference, attention and eye-teaming issues
- We have a large playroom for Brain and Body Integration exercises
- Our hands-on approach teaches the way our students learn
- By improving attention, visual processing and related challenges, we improve academic skills, behavior and skills that are transferable to sports
- We focus on continuous improvement and boosting self-esteem and self-advocacy skills
- We help parents to be the coach and advocate their child needs
- We can help students improve reading comprehension, love for reading, math, writing, attention, self-control and visual processing skills.
Things You Can Immediately Do To Help Your Child
Take our free Online Success Assessment. It will help you see if your child learns differently.
After taking the assessment, give us a call and ask us your questions. We’ll help you better understand what your child is dealing with, and what you can do to make a positive differenc