3D Learner – a Gardiner Scholarship Provider for
1-on-1 and Small Group Tutoring
The Gardiner Scholarship is a Florida Voucher Program that helps a number of students. Started several years ago, it helped students with conditions like Downs Syndrome, Williams Syndrome and other significant disabilities.
The Florida Legislature and Governor expanded the program last year to cover students with autism. This year they expanded the program to cover additional students. Here is a link to a page that shows the Gardiner Scholarship Amounts by County for the 2017-18 school year.
For 2017-18 we will continue to provide individualized training.
We are exploring offering small group training — call us at 561-361-7495 to discuss either individual or small group training
We offer a no cost assessment you can do with your child, that screens for a learning difference and attention, visual processing and related challenges. To access the assessment, go to Success Assessment
3D Learner is a Gardiner Scholarship provider.
We are a Boca Raton based Learning Center.
3D Learner Gardiner Scholarship Program
For Gardiner Scholarship students, we have the potential to offer either 1-on-1 or small group training. 3D Learner provides a hands-on intensive program that can be tailored to your child’s needs. We have an excellent system for the child who learns best when he or she sees and experiences information. We utilize natural and effective tools to improve attention and eye-teaming.
Several items that make 3D Learner very different than most Gardiner Scholarship options
- Our assessment screens for a learning difference and attention and eye-teaming issues
- We have a large Brain Integration room that provides a place to do left and right-brain integration and vision exercises
- Our hands-on approach teaches the way our student’s learn
- By improving attention, visual processing and related challenges, we improve academic skills, behavior and skills that are transferable to sports
- We focus on continuous improvement and boosting self-esteem and self-advocacy skills
- We help parents to be the coach and advocate your child needs
- We can help students improve their reading comprehension, love for reading, math, writing, attention, self-control and visual processing skills.
For more information on services 3D Learner offers, you can complete our Online Success Assessment and call us at 561-361-7495.