Florida Reading Scholarship – 3D Learner Program (R) Includes Intensive Reading Program for 3rd through 5th Graders
The Florida Reading Scholarship can be used for qualifying students to cover part of the investment for the 3D Learner Program (R). As of June 25th, 2019 when this was written, parents can just get on an “Please Notify Me List with Step Up for Students”. Formal applications will be accepted after the 4th grade English Language Assessment Results are released. If your child got a Level 1 or 2 on the Third Grade English Language Assessment we recommend signing up for this now for the Reading Scholarship Interest List and
If you suspect your 4th grade might have gotten a Level 1 or 2 on the English Language Assessment we also recommend signing up now for the Reading Scholarship Interest List
Florida Reading Scholarship – 3D Learner
3D Learner® starts with 4 key thoughts in our Success MAPS:
- Mindset – success is the only option. Our goals are to improve reading comprehension, test scores and so much more. We recommend you focus on where your child could be at with the right intensive reading program. Initially, we …
- Assess for success – which means knowing where your child is, how does your child learn best and what issues are holding your child back. Then we have a …
- Process that can be tailored to your child’s needs
- Stay committed to the goals and open on the how
Our 4-month, in-office reading program is designed to improve:
- Word recognition, sight word vocabulary, and pattern recognition skills. We also focus on improving …
- Attention, visual processing, memory, motor planning, left and right-brain integration
- The key goals for many parents is to …
- Significantly improve reading comprehension
- Get your child to grade level or above on standardized tests
- Help your child to enjoy reading
3 Examples of Our Successes
- One student went from a Level 1 on the 3rd grade FSA to a Level 4 on the 4th grade FSA
- One student improved his reading comprehension 3 grade levels in a year and his teacher said, “Tyler made more progress in a year than any student I have had in 27 years of teaching
- A 5th grader who improved her reading comprehension 4 grade levels, while doubling her reading speed
- 30 hours of individual student training
- Parent training
- Private Facebook group
- Access to Raz-Kids ® software with weekly email reports
- Summary report at the end of the program
You can use the $500 Florida Reading Scholarship towards the cost of the 3D Learner Program (R). There is precious little time before school starts, we recommend you …
Call us today at 561-361-7495 or take our Free on-line assessment www.3dlearner.com/assessment with your child, and then call us.
Email questions to: email@example.com
Office: 7100 W Camino Real, St 215, Boca Raton, Fl 33433
Information on the Florida Reading Scholarship
Note, the Florida Reading Scholarship is for:
- Third- through fifth-grade public school students who scored a 1 or 2 on the third- or fourth-grade English Language Arts section of the Florida Standards Assessment in the prior year.
- Students who are classified as English Language Learners and who are enrolled in a program or receiving services that are specifically designed to meet the instructional needs of English Language Learner students will receive priority.
For more information, visit the Step Up for Students page on the Florida Reading Scholarship
Note, we have combined the Florida Reading Scholarship with other financing approaches, that make the program affordable for more students.
The Florida Reading Scholarship has helped a number of students to take advantage of our program.
If you have any questions, call 3D Learner at 561-361-495.
Where Success Starts NOW!