How it works
The emWave2 is an advanced heart rate monitor, able to measure subtle changes in your heart rhythms. This type of measurement is known as heart rate variability analysis or HRV. The analysis of HRV is a noninvasive measurement that reflects heart-brain interaction and autonomic nervous system dynamics, which are particularly sensitive to changes in your emotional state.
Heart Rhythms and Coherence
When you experience stressful emotions such as tension, anxiety, irritation, or anger, your heart-rhythm pattern becomes irregular and incoherent, negatively affecting your health, brain function, performance and sense of well-being. When you experience positive emotions such as appreciation, care, joy and love, your heart-rhythm pattern is more ordered and coherent.
- Transform your response to stress and quickly rebalance your mind, body and emotions.
- Increase your ability to think clearer, be more intuitive, and make better decisions, especially under pressure.
- Improve health, increase resilience and well-being; maintain personal balance.
- Decrease stress and burnout in chaotic and changing environments.
- Maximize creativity and innovation.
- Boost performance and overall intelligence.
Watch this video to learn more about the positive effects of “social coherence”.
Things You Can Immediately Do To Help Your Child
To better understand how your child learns, and how you can capitalize on those strengths,
DOWNLOAD Mira’s short, uplifting ebook “Life is a Ball, Don’t Put Me in a Box.”
Take our free Online Success Assessment. It will help you see if your child learns differently.
After taking the assessment, give us a call and ask us your questions. We’ll help you better understand what your child is dealing with, and what you can do to make a positive difference.