Success by Third Grade or Sooner for your child can change your child’s life, because:
- Most smart struggling students will continue to have difficulties for years to come. Research show that:
- Almost 90 percent of the 1st graders with a word identification issue will be poor readers in 4th grade
- A child with a reading disability (dyslexia) in 3rd grade will still have a reading disability (dyslexia) in 12th grade
- Third grade is a critical year to get it right.
- For public and charter school students to avoid third grade retention.
- For all students, because up until 3rd grade you are learning to read, and in 4th grade and beyond, a student is reading to learn
- Reading comprehension is more important than ever for English, Math, Science and Social Studies
- It is much easier to get your child back to grade level in Kindergarten, First, Second or Third Grade, because they are as not as far behind
Now is the time to take stock of where your child is at on several key factors, including:
- Reading speed and comprehension
- Does your child like to read?
- Does homework take too long, with way to much stress
- Is your child anxious?
- Is your child’s performance well below his or her potential?
In many cases, 3 , 4 or 5 of these challenges are impacting a child
At 3D Learner, we work on improving reading speed and comprehension, the love for reading, reducing homework time and stress, improving self-esteem and reducing anxiety.
The good news is that you can address all these issues now and see significant benefits within a few months.
As a parent, now is a good time to take stock of where your child is at.
- Is reading comprehension a key issue?
- Does your child read slowly?
- Does your child like to read independently?
- Does homework take to long?
- Does homework create significant stress for your child and you?
- Is anxiety an issue for your child?
- Is your child a lot smarter than present results would indicate?
The biggest risk is that all these factors often become worse.
Now consider, how would it impact your child, when your child’s:
- Reading comprehension is at grade level or above
- Likes to read — because they are doing it faster and understanding it better
- Getting homework done in much less time, with less stress, and has time to enjoy being a kid
- Anxiety is much lower and their self-esteem is much higher
- Reaching his or her potential
Success by Third Grade or Sooner — Plan With Us
Parents have often told us they had spent considerable amounts of money on psychological testing, tutors or other learning centers without the desired outcomes. After they came to us, they realized:
- Their child learned differently and would benefit from a strength-based approach
- Their child had some combination of attention, eye-teaming, working memory, processing speed and/or anxiety issues
- They could set and achieve BOLDER goals with our help
Examples of students who have succeeded:
- A kindergarten student who was really struggling, was performing at the end 1st grade level by the time he entered first grade
- A first grader went from Special Education to Gifted Classes, where she is doing quite well
- A second grade went from the 18th to the 83rd percentile in reading comprehension and he soared as a person
- A third grader went from the 48th to the 95th percentile — average was not acceptable for her parents
- A third grader improved his comprehension 3 grade levels in a year and his teacher commented, “Tyler made more progress in a year than any student I have had in 27 years of teaching”, Mrs. Maloney
If you have previously taken our Success Assessment with your child, call us at 561-361-7495 to discuss how you can make the difference. We do offer an affordable and valuable Focus Assessment that assesses your child’s present level of reading comprehension and whether your child has an attention, eye-teaming and/or an anxiety challenge
If you have not taken the Success Assessment with your child, you can do it at Success Assessment and then call us at 561-361-7495