An online dyslexia tutor was what mom wanted. She found various programs. Then she read this article on the Coronavirus Learning Slide.
She now recognized the risk that her son’s reading comprehension and math skills could drop significantly over the summer.
Mom was also concerned about her son’s lack of motivation and self-esteem.
A friend recommended she call 3D Learner. Her friend commented, “3D Learner is far more than a dyslexia tutor. They can improve comprehension and math and get him to like reading.”
Mom called and we asked:
- Does your child remember places visited, even from years ago?
- Does your child learn best when he or she sees and experiences information?
- Is your child a lot smarter than present results would indicate?
She answered yes to all 3 questions. Then she asked, “What differentiates you from the traditional online dyslexia tutor?”
The answer is a lot. It turned out that her son:
- Did skip words and lines when reading
- He lost focus when bored — even though he was not ADHD and
- Anxiety was a problem
Online Dyslexia Tutor Improves Reading Comprehension, Excitement for Learning and Self-esteem
While reading fluency was a legitimate concern, mom said that reading comprehension and self-esteem were mission critical issues. She also wanted to find a way to get her son excited about learning.
She then asked, “I think my child is a visual learner and has eye-teaming and attention challenges. Is there a way to confirm that?”
We said, “Yes, 3D Learner does offer a no cost screening tool. Do this with their child and you can find it at Success Assessment
She then asked, “How does the online program work?”
We explained that using zoom, our hands-on program, our web-based software and our experienced teachers — we are able to offer an integrated, engaging and effective program.
Her son is now several weeks into the program and doing well.
Our goal between now and the time schools starts is to:
- Significantly improve his reading comprehension
- Get him excited about learning
- Boost his self-esteem and
- Get him ready for school in the fall –
If this sounds like your child:
- Take the Success Assessment with your child
- Then call us at 561-361-7495 to discuss the results and how you can make the difference for your child