3D Learner is far different than a Gifted Tutor Boca Raton for Your Twice-Exceptional Child
Twice-exceptional students are both gifted and have one or more challenge — they may have dyslexia, learning disabilities, ADHD or related challenges. At 3D Learner, we have helped many twice-exceptional students go from stress to success in months, not years. If you are a parent, you should recognize that your may be told to be more realistic, to accept reality or to focus on phonics-based solutions or ADHD medication. 3D Learner offers a very different option.
Two years of the Wilson Reading Program (R), 2 gifted tutors and mom was frustrated. She googled Twice-exceptional and found this article from Understood on on Twice-exceptional students that did a good job describing her child but it did not provide her how to make the difference for her child.
Unlike others who focus on the twice-exceptional child being gifted and having either an attention or learning challenge, at 3D Learner, we have found that most twice-exceptional students learn differently and often have a combination of attention and/or eye-teaming challenges.
Your twice-exceptional students may also have a process speed and/or working memory challenge. The challenges is that people often focus on what is wrong with your child and try to fix them. At 3D Learner, we focus on your child’s strengths.
Five questions to ponder before choosing a Gifted Tutor or 3D Learner:
– Does your child remember places visited, even from years ago?
– Does your child learn best when he or she sees and experiences information?
– Does your child lose focus when bored or frustrated?
– Does your child skip words and/or lines when reading?
– If this describes your child, would you like a process that produces results in months not years?
We have helped:
– Second graders stay in the gifted program to go from special education to gifted programs and to excel in school
– Older students excel in months not years
– Students to dramatically improve their reading comprehension, test scores, self-esteem and self-advocacy skills
For more information visit our GOLD Student page — gifted operating with a learning difference and give us a call at 561-361-7495