3D Learner Brain Training is an interal part of the 3D Learner Program (R). We recognize that most smart struggling students are visual learners with attention, eye-teaming, working memory, processing speed and/or anxiety challenges
We also recognize that some students only struggle with attention, working memory, processing speed, visual processing and/or anxiety challenges. What makes our assessment and Brain Training unique is that we:
- Assess for all these factors
- Address them with a natural, integrated and effective program
- Include Executive Function Coaching as an integral part of what we do – we help the students to improve working memory, attention and impulse control We also show students how to be more flexible in their thinking and to be better organized.
Some of the key questions include: does your child:
- Have difficulty paying attention to that which is boring?
- Process information slowly?
- Skip words and/or lines when reading?
- Have difficulty remembering what they have heard, seen and/or learned?
- Get anxious when taking tests or tackling difficult tasks?
3D Learner Brain Training recognizes that:
- Many parents want to address their child’s attention issues with natural and effective methods. The Interactive Metronome (R) is an excellent tool to identify and address attention and self-control challenges. The key advantages of what we do are:
- Our process often helps both parents to see how their child loses focus. This often results in parents being on the same page, and …
- The results are can be significant. watch the why IM Video.
- Our parents report the results happen within weeks and are still there years later. Once they see the results, parents …
- Speak with their child’s physician about reducing the ADHD medication, or
- Are able to avoid ADHD medication
- Schools often report better attention and behavior and
- Students often report better attention, improved reading fluency and better athletic performance and
- The anxiety and stress at home is often reduced.
- Process speed challenges are often the result of eye-teaming challenges. Many students read very slowly and this impacts test scores, how long homework takes and it takes the joy out of reading. We have often been able to improve reading speed by 50, 75 and even 100% with increased comprehension
- The Visagraph (R) is an excellent tool to identify eye-teaming challenges. These challenges impact reading, copying skills, athletic skills and life.
- Attention, eye-teaming, working memory, processing speed and anxiety can be addressed with natural, integrated and effective tools
3D Learner Assesses and Addresses The Relevant Challenges
Other companies do one or two of the processes we use. Parents have been delighted with our ability to identify and address attention, self-control, eye-teaming, processing speed, working memory and anxiety challenges. Note, one optometrist commented that with our Brain Training exercises, his patients accomplished their vision therapy goals in half the time. This can save thousands of dollars.
Below are two videos that show:
- How we identify and address attention and self-control challenges with the Interactive Metronome (R) and
- How we use the Visagraph (R) to identify eye-teaming challenges and to show progress.
For more information on 3D Learner Brain Training, call us at 561-361-7495.
Brain Training and Academic Skills Training
Parents often call us requesting braining training or academic skills training. We can do one or both.
We do offer two different Focus Assessments:
1- One assesses your child’s reading comprehension, attention, and eye-teaming, and
2- One that addresses attentionvand eye-teaming.
For more information call 3D Learner at 561-361-7495