3D Learner Comprehensive Educational Assessment
Provides Valuable Insights and Allows us to Tailor a Program for Your Child
Our Comprehensive educational assessment identifies your child’s learning abilities and how they relate to school success.
It is focused on how to help your child succeed.
The goals of our Comprehensive Educational Assessment are to:
- Understand how your child learns best
- Identify learning strengths and challenges
- Screen for attention, eye-teaming, processing speed and working memory challenges
- Get a present level of performance for reading speed and comprehension and math
- Help parents to get on the same page
- Help determine how your child’s school can best help your child
- Tailor a program to meet your child’s needs.
This comprehensive assessment includes:
The Structure of Intellect Assessments® (SOI) focus on students’ abilities and thinking skills, including memory, comprehension, evaluation, and critical thinking. These are not achievement tests or knowledge tests, these are assessments of abilities that are not tested in either psycho-educational (IQ) or school standardized tests. These skills give you a snapshot of the various abilities needed to be successful in school They identifies learning strengths and issues, including underlying vision, attention and/or auditory difficulties.
We have used the Structure of Intellect Assessment ® since 1997, and have found it to be the most comprehensive educational tool to individualize student programming. SOI tests identify gifted abilities, undeveloped abilities and average abilities, often in the same person.
The theory behind the SOI assessment, developed over the past 50 years, is based on the premise that intelligence can be taught and must include creativity. Since intelligence is complex, a single number cannot adequately represent a child’s potential. Intelligence can increase when memory, ocular-motor, cognitive and sensorimotor systems are challenged appropriately and consistently. Improvement in many areas is possible.
Reading comprehension and math level assessment are included.
At the end of this integrated assessment, you will have a better understanding of what the key issues are and what training would be beneficial. All areas assessed can be strengthened through appropriate training. We will also refer students to other professionals, as necessary.
Call us at 561-361-7495. to schedule your child’s Comprehensive Educational Assessment.
3 Things You Can Immediately Do To Help Your Child
- To better understand how your child learns, and how you can capitalize on those strengths, DOWNLOAD Mira’s short, uplifting ebook “Life is a Ball, Don’t Put Me in a Box.”
- Take our free Online Success Assessment. It will help you see if your child learns differently.
- After taking the assessment, give us a call and ask us your questions. We’ll help you better understand what your child is dealing with, and what you can do to make a positive difference. You will also have the opportunity to join our weekly conference call.