Mom Was Not Searching for a Boca Raton Education Therapist – and she found 3D Learner
Cathy was searching for a dyslexia treatment in Boca Raton. She then read this article on “When Orton Gillingham is not enough?” She was not aware of the concept of an Education Therapist that the article describes. She asked Denise, who said, “There is a different way to look at it, “is it dyslexia, a visual learner or a visual learner with dyslexia?”” Her friend said that she too had gone through years of Orton-Gillingham before she googled the term Boca Raton Education Therapist and discovered 3D Learner – who recognized that many students with dyslexia are a visual learner with dyslexia.
Denise shared that there was a significant overlap between a child labeled with dyslexia and the visual learner – and that most students with dyslexia are actually a visual learner with dyslexia.
Here are the typical questions and answers we get:
- Who diagnosed your child with dyslexia? A psychologist was the answer
- What dyslexia treatment options did he give you? Two Orton-Gillingham tutors and the Lindmood-Bell Program (R)
- Does your child remember places visited – even from years ago? Yes — he remembers places visited from years ago — some of which I have forgotten
- Does your child learn best when he sees and experiences information? Definitely was the answer
“it appears your child is a visual learner with dyslexia — now there are three other questions to consider
- Does your child have difficulty paying attention to that which is boring?
- Does your child skip words and lines when reading? I am not sure was the response
- Is your child a lot smarter than present results would indicate? absolutely was the answer
“I am a Boca Raton Education Therapist”, said Mira Halpert, the 3D Learner Program (R) Developer and we have helped thousands of students from 40 states and 12 foreign countries.
Is Your Child with Dyslexia a Visual Learner with Dyslexia and Other Processing Challenges?
Cathy asked, “this sounds like my child. and is there an online way to check to see if my child is a visual learner and if he has attention, eye issues or related challenges.
Denise gave Cathy the link to our Success Assessment
Cathy did just this and was delighted to discover that her child was a visual learner with attention and visual processing challenges, and that help was on the way.
At 3D Learner, we often see students with dyslexia who are either:
- Searching for a better answer after they have been through several years of dyslexia treatments without the desired results
- New to the process
We also have parents who are unsure of what is wrong with their child, and are delighted to discover an approach that capitalizes on their child’s strengths
For more information:
- Take our Success Assessment with your child — his or her answers may surprise you. You will receive immediate feedback
- Then, call us for a no cost Stress to Success Strategy Session at 561-361-7495.