Parkland Online Dyslexia Treatment For Your Visual Learner
Searching for a Parkland Dyslexia Treatment parents are faced with several different dyslexia treatments including:
- A phonics-based dyslexia treatment
- A brain integration dyslexia treatment that focuses on left and right brain integration
- The 3D Learner Program (R) – a dyslexia treatment that is targeted, integrated, engaging and effective
Note, we can help the large percentage of students with dyslexia who are visual learners, and we help many students succeed who do not have dyslexia.
3D Learner Now Online
Call us at 561-361-7495
Before investing, consider the following questions
- Does your child
- Remember places visited, even from years ago?
- Learn best when he or she sees and experiences information?
- Skip words and/or lines when reading
- Lose focus when the work is boring or frustrating and …
- Is your child a lot smarter than present results would indicate and …
- Would you like a low cost and effective way to answer these questions?
The parents sat down with their son and completed our Success Assessment
The results showed their child was probably a visual learner with attention and visual processing challenges
Mom lad looked for a Parkland Dyslexia Treatment and found Bright-Solutions where they say:
IMPORTANT: There is no quick fix or silver bullet for dyslexia. It can take from 1 to 3 years to get a dyslexic child reading and spelling at grade level, depending upon their level of severity, the frequency of their tutoring or intervention, and other issues.
Frequently one reads that a dyslexia treatment will take 1 to 3 years to work. She asked. At 3D Learner, you say that many students with dyslexia can achieve Success in Months Not Years with your strength-based training
In this case, the student’s reading comprehension went from the 18th percentile in 2nd grade to the 83rd percentile in 3rd grade — for reading comprehension. 3D Learner …
Helps Students K to 12 and Beyond
We have helped Parkland students succeed who were in every grade from Kindergarten thru 11th grade — with many outstanding successes. It is important to note, our process is far different because we:
- Target what your child needs to success and your key goals
- Integrate our clay-based approach to learning with efforts to improve attention, eye-teaming, working memory, processing speed, phonics. phonemic awareness and self-esteem
- Are integrated, engaging and effective
- Help you to be the coach and advocate your child needs
- Lay out a Success MAP — that is designed to help your child succeed in months not years
- Can then make it happen
If you are looking for a Parkland Dyslexia Treatment or you just want to help your smart struggling child, you can take our Success Assessment, or you can call us at 561-361-7495 for a no cost Stress to Success Strategy Session