If your child is struggling with reading comprehension, you may think it’s because he or she has dyslexia, learning disabilities and/or ADHD.
But the key reasons are your child is likely:
- a visual learner;
- not being taught or tutored the way he or she learns.
Most struggling readers are visual learners who learn differently. In a nutshell, visual learners are big-picture thinkers and creative problem solvers. They are the likes of Albert Einstein, Mozart, Leonardo DaVinci, Charles Darwin, Steven Spielberg. They are also the minds that change the world.
But first they need to learn to understand what they read.
Is your child a visual learner?
- Does your child remember places visited even from years ago?
- Does your child solve problems in different and creative ways?
- Are homework time and stress big issues for your child and you?
Discover if your child is lucky enough to be a visual learner: Take the 3D Assessment
What 3D Learner Can Do for Your Child
- Increase your child’s reading comprehension
- Focus on your child’s strengths
- Reduce homework time and stress
- Improve standardized test scores
- Increase self-esteem and self-advocacy
- Help you make a difference
Take the 3D Assessment