What makes 3D Learner , a Boca Raton Learning Center, different from a Sylvan Learning Center (R), a Huntington Learning Center (R), Kumon (R), Learning RX (R) or other programs?
The simple answer is we often see the same students, but our approach is fundamentally different.
Mira Halpert, the 3D Learner Program (R) Developer, has her Masters in Education with a major in teaching the gifted and talented.
We have had a significant number of Boca Raton gifted students, and these students have often done quite well. In our Boca Raton Learning Center, we help students from Boca Raton, the local area, and from all over the country.
The 3D Learner Difference
First, we focus on the gifted students who learn differently — we call them GOLD Students (TM) — gifted operating with a learning difference.
These GOLD Students may have either an attention and/or a visual tracking challenge. They are often frustrated and anxious.
What differentiates our efforts:
– Our students often make dramatic gains including:
– 2nd graders where the parents were told to exit the students from the gifted program and the students did very well
– 3rd and 4th graders who were really struggling with standardized tests and proceeded to do very well
– Students who were told they would not succeed at one of the best private schools in the Boca Raton area, who are now in the top 1 and 2% of their high school class
– Even a senior in high school who had given up on himself — left our training with his dream to be an architect revived — and today he is one
What differentiates our learning center for gifted student:
– We help change their perception of him or herself — as one mom said, “You changed my sons’ attitude and that was 90% of the battle”, Kim Fields. Parkland
– Our assessment often shows the student he or she is much smarter than he or she initially thought
– Our training allows the student to learn the way they learn best and it engages the student
– We identify and address the attention and visual tracking issues — with tools like the Interactive Metronome (R) and Brain Gym (R)
– We collaborate with parents, teachers and other students
For more information, visit our GOLD Students page