Imagine this… Your child has the brain of a Ferrari, the brakes of a bicycle, and a windshield that’s shattered.
- Does your child learn differently?
- Is there a struggle to pay attention?
- Are lines and words skipped when reading?
If you are like most of our parents, you send your child to the best school you can. You have arranged for extra services, and you are spending a lot of time helping with homework.
After working with thousands of bright kids for 16 years, we have a good understanding of the challenges your family faces.
Your child probably learns differently, has a combination of visual tracking, and attention issues, and may often feel frustrated and anxious.
When we talk about a Parent Revolution for your Visual-Spatial Learner, we focus on 3 things:
1. Looking at your child in a totally different way.
If your child learns differently, find the right way to capitalize on their strengths and create a lifelong love of reading and learning.
As a Parent Revolutionary you might ask, “Is my child a right-brain learner who does not learn the way they are being taught? If my child can’t learn the way my child is being taught, why don’t we simply teach the way my child learns best?”
2. Identifying and addressing what is holding your child back.
Many times schools will identify an attention issue and indirectly suggest ADHD medication. Or, it may be the psychologist, or pediatrician, who recommends ADHD Medication. Too often a parent is told their child’s vision is OK, when their child skips words and lines when reading.
As a Parent Revolutionary you might say, “Let’s identify the attention, visual tracking and related issues, and then identify the best options.”
3. Helping you be an advocate for your child.
Parents often tell us the school will not assess their child, or the teacher will not work with a child the way they’d like.
The parent revolutionary might say, “How do I ask for the assessment and the right help in a way that works most of the time? How should I work with my child’s teacher to create a win-win-win outcome for all of us?”
At 3D Learner, we often have parents who walk out of school meetings with us saying, “We just got everything we asked for – how did that happen?”
We don’t like confrontation or lawsuits. We simply focus on where a student is today, where the student should be tomorrow, and how we get there.
One of our clients, Dr. Bob Rehnke told us, “The way you teach is revolutionary, compared to the way schools work, but it should be mainstreamed.”
The breakthrough you’d like to see begins by asking 3 questions:
- Does my child learn differently?
- Does my child have an attention, visual processing or related challenges?
- How can I help my child achieve every possible success?
3D Learner is for the parent who wants their child to have strength-based training, who wants to have their child’s challenges identified and addressed, and who wants their child to be all their child can be
The parent revolutionary often rejects the status quo. The focus shifts to doing what works for the child.
3 Things You Can Do To Help Your Child
- To better understand how your child learns, and how you can capitalize on those strengths, DOWNLOAD Mira’s short, uplifting book “Life is a Ball, Don’t Put Me in a Box.”
- Take our free Online Success Assessment. It will help you see if your child learns differently.
- After taking the assessment, give us a call and ask us your questions. We’ll help you better understand what your child is dealing with, and what you can do to make a positive difference. You will also have the opportunity to join our weekly conference call.
If you have already taken our Success Assessment, put your child on the path from stress to success. Call us.