Is your Child a Gold Student ™?
Help Your GOLD Student Succeed
Is your struggling gifted child a GOLD Student? (Gifted Operating with a Learning Difference) Some of our best successes are with GOLD Students:
- A 1st grader who was funneled into special education and two years later was thriving in a gifted program
- Two struggling 4th graders who are now at MIT and Harvard
- A high school GOLD Student who wanted to be a car mechanic –pressed he really wanted to be an architect and today he is a successful architect
If the answer is yes, your child might be both a GOLD Student and/or right-brain learner, who can do far better with a right-brain program that plays to their strengths.
If your child has been identified as gifted with a learning disabilities, or you suspect your child may be gifted with learning disabilities, check to see if your child is a right-brain learner and if other factors are holding your child back with our no cost Online Success Assessment
For the price of a cup of coffee, download a copy of
Mira and Mark Halpert’s New Amazon Best Seller Book
“The 3D Learner”
Three key benefits from reading “The 3D Learner” are:
- Better understanding of your child’s learning style, strengths and challenges
- Ways to reduce stress and anxiety for your child, your family and you
- A process to change your child’s trajectory in school and in life
GOLD Student – Gifted with Learning Disabilities or Gifted Operating with a Learning Difference
Psychologists will often identify a child as gifted with learning disabilities. What is often missed is that students who are gifted with learning disabilities often learn differently and are right-brain learners.
Just because your child is gifted doesn’t mean that learning takes place the same way as every other gifted child.
Your struggling gifted child may learn differently.
This is why we refer to these students as twice exceptional, gifted right-brain learners, or Gifted Operating with a Learning Difference (GOLD Student™).
3D Learner has had many very successful GOLD Students. Mira has her Master’s Degree in Teaching the Gifted and Talented. Our programs work very well for your struggling gifted child, and with a parent – 3D Learner partnership – we can make the difference.
We believe it is important to work closely with parents and teachers to help your struggling gifted child reach his or her full potential.
But sometimes, without the right approach, significant problems surface.
If your struggling gifted child learns differently. he or she may be improperly diagnosed as ADHD and given ADHD medication that’s not needed.
Bright children are either barred from or discouraged from being in gifted programs, despite the child’s obvious talent.
Small fortunes are spent on psychological testing and programs that completely miss the key issue of identifying how a struggling gifted child actually learns and what is holding the child back
We help students realize that like Edison, Einstein, Disney, Schwab and Branson, the student learns differently and he or she can become very successful.
We can give you a learning system that is proven to help your struggling gifted child unlock his or her true potential. Year after year, parents have told us our system helps their children experience less frustration. We’ve been told that self-esteem issues, hyperactivity and excitability often fade away.
The first step is to understand how your struggling gifted child learns. Our Success Assessment sheds valuable light on this. Our system works because we focus on the attention and visual processing challenges that impact all right-brain learners. When a GOLD Student gets the right training and the right support, remarkable breakthroughs can take place.
“The Bright Mind Of A Different Learner”
He had nothing but trouble memorizing all the facts teachers threw at him. One of those teachers told him that he wouldn’t amount to much.
Albert Einstein was terrified of tests, and in his later years wrote, “I would feel under such strain that I felt, rather than going to take a test, that instead, I was walking to the guillotine“.
3 Things You Can Do To Help Your GOLD Student
- To better understand how your struggling gifted child learns, and how you can capitalize on those strengths, DOWNLOAD Mira’s short, uplifting book “Life is a Ball, Don’t Put Me in a Box.”
- Take our free Online Success Assessment. It will help you see if your smart struggling gifted child learns differently.
- After taking the assessment, give us a call and ask us your questions. We’ll help you better understand what your struggling gifted child is dealing with, and what you can do to make a positive difference.
“Sammy went from the bottom of his reading group to the top in six weeks.”