How You Can Dramatically Improve Your Child’s Reading Comprehension in Months
With the new Florida State Standards and Common Core Standards, reading comprehension is now important for every subject.
Like us, you may have invested in psycho-educational testing, specialized programs, learning centers and tutors, without the desired results. We were so frustrated-and our children were losing hope!!!!!
Or you may be new to the world of reading comprehension challenges and overwhelmed with what to do.
At 3D Learner, we have assessed over 20,000 students and trained thousands of students and their parents.
Five Critical Observations we have found to share with you:
1- 65% of the students today learn differently than the ways schools teach. Even gifted students who learn differently often struggle with reading comprehension. These students have the potential to do much better when they are taught to their strengths.
2- These students often have attention, eye-teaming and/or anxiety challenges. The videos below show both how we assess for attention and eye-tracking in our office.
Watch these two videos that explain the attention and eye-teaming parts of the assessment.
3- Theses students can often dramatically improve in reading comprehension in months with a process and program that teaches to their strengths, identifies and addresses their challenges and builds their self-esteem and self-advocacy skills. This approach has also helped student-athletes significantly improve his or her sports performance skills – We have helped struggling athletes improve and very good athletes excel.
4- Informed, empowered and proactive parents make the difference. Our clients often think outside of the box; they want natural and effective solutions. They want significant results relatively quickly.
They also want the results to be long lasting
5- It is our ability to connect with parents and students that builds the foundation for your child’s success.
Before making any investments , you want to understand:
- If your child learns differently: does your child learn best when he or she sees and experiences information?
- Does your child lose focus when reading and/or doing homework?
- Does your child skip over word and lines when reading?
- Is anxiety a problem when your child reads, does homework or takes standardized tests?
- Would you like to learn how you can help your child dramatically improve his or her reading comprehension within months?
We have two no cost ways you can learn more:
- Our On-line Success Assessment which screens for a learning difference, attention, eye-teaming and anxiety challenges. We recommend you take the assessment with your child. You will get immediate feedback and then you can call us at 561-361-7495 for a Stress to Success Strategy Session
- You can also just schedule a Stress to Success Strategy telephone session
3 Reasons to do the Success Assessment and then the Stress to Success Strategy Session:
1- It provides you with some real insights on your child’s strengths. It will help you to see the potential for your child to make real progress with a strength-based program that teaches the way your child may learn best
2- The assessment often gives parents insight to the challenges their child faces. A parent recently reported back, “I was shocked at my son’s response to some of the question. When I asked him how come he never told me he was having these problems, he said, ‘I thought everyone saw the world the way I did'”.
As one mother said, “This assessment was more valuable than what I paid $2500 for“, B Johnson, Boca Raton, FL
3- It will make the Strategy call much more valuable. You can make a more informed decision about which programs will help your child improve his or her reading comprehension, sports skills and ability to reach his or her potential in life.