3D Learner – Helping Parents Make The Difference for Your Visual Learner
Is your child a smart struggling visual learner?
- Does your child remember places visited, even from years ago?
- Does your child learn best when he or she sees and experiences information?
- Is your child a lot smarter than present results would indicated?
If the answer is yes to 2 or 3 of these questions — your child might be a visual learner who can do far better if he or she sees and experiences information.
We offer a no cost Success Assessment you can take that screens for the visual learner and whether your child appears to have an attention, visual processing or related challenge. We recommend taking the Success Assessment with your child . After completing the Success Assessment, you will get immediate feedback and you can call us for a no cost Stress to success Strategy Session.
Click here to access the Success Assessment
Your success assessment was more valuable than what I paid $2500 for B Cannon, TN
or you can call us at 561-361-7495
At any point, if you would like to take with your child our no cost assessment that screens for a learning difference, attention, vision and related challenges just go to Success Assessment.
Over the years, hundreds of parents have benefitted from information about 3D Learner that has helped their child to do far better. You will get immediate feedback and we then offer a no cost Stress to Success Strategy Session.
Three important things you might want to know about 3D Learner
- It was started by Mira Halpert, an educator and mother, for her daughter – whose reading comprehension improved 4.2 grade levels in 7 months after the program was developed. Her daughter is now teaching highly gifted students in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. 3D Learner has helped thousands of students with their strength-based training that focuses on the student’s strengths. We also identify and address the relevant challenges – that often include some combination of attention, eye-teaming, anxiety and/or related challenges.
Our successes are in large part due to the quality of the parents we attract – who share our passion to help their child to be all he or she can be
- Our goal is first to help every parent who contacts us through a friend or relative, with:
- A no cost assessment and feedback that first screens for the visual learner and attention, eye-teaming and related challenges
- Then provides a no cost Stress to Success Strategy Session
While most students take the 3D Learner Program ®, 3D Learner now also offers:
- PSAT and SAT Training
- Brain Training to improve the relevant attention, eye-teaming and related skills
- Parent Advocacy
- Training for student athletes to improve his or her academic and athletic skills
- Gardiner Scholarship Training – for homeschool students in Florida
The easiest way to get started is to complete our online Success Assessment with your child, get the immediate feedback and call us for a stress to success strategy session. If you want to act even quicker, call us at 561-361-7495 and put your
Click here to get to our parent testimonials