To Improve Your Child’s Reading Comprehension and Love for Reading in Months Not Years
Have you invested a lot of time and effort in helping your child succeed without positive results?
“If a child can’t learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn”,
Ignacio Estrada Most programs teach the same logical, sequential and auditory way that schools teach. The challenge is that most smart struggling students learn best with a visual hands-on approach.
- Can your child remember details from places visited from years ago?
- Can your child remember details from a movie or TV show s/he saw?
- Is your child a lot smarter than present results would indicate?
If this describes your child, there is a good chance that he or she is a visual experiential learner,who would benefit from a hands-on program that teaches to their strength.
Does your child have a combination of attention, eye-teaming (when a child skips words and/or lines when reading), anxiety and/or related challenges? Too often people dismiss these challenges as not related to reading success – but they relate directly to reading comprehension, the love of reading and so much more.
Many parents like you are working really hard to help their child succeed, without the desired results. We want to help you to understand:
a) If your child learns differently
b) What challenges are holding your child back
Note: half the students we see learn differently, and have both an attention and eye-teaming challenge
c) How you can make the difference and significantly improve your child’s reading comprehension and love of reading in months not years.
We offer a 3-pronged effort at no cost to you
- An on-line assessment that screens for a learning difference, attention and/or eye-teaming issue.
- Immediate feedback.
- A Success Strategy Session with one of our professionals to answer your questions, provide an understanding about your child’s strengths and challenges, and how you can make the difference. These factors can impact standardized test scores, homework time and stress, grades, sports performance and virtually every aspect of your child’s life.
As one mom said: This process was more valuable than an assessment I paid $3000 for.
Another mom commented: I finally found someone who understands my child and offered a comprehensive program that capitalized on my child’s strengths and addressed her challenges.
To access the Success Assessment, just complete the form below.
Your browser does not support iframes.
Once you have finished the assessment with your child, call us at 561-361-7495 for a conversation on how you can help your child succeed.