There are more adults than kids with Dyslexia, a Reading Disability or a Learning Disability -- but too often the issue is buried, until an adult, spouse or friend calls.
We have had many calls that have gone like this:
"This is about me. I am an adult. When I was a kid, they did not test for Dyslexia, a Reading Disability or a Learning Disability. I am now scared that my boss will discover I have Dyslexia and I will be fired -- I often lay awake at night wondering if tomorrow I will be discovered"
3 pieces of good news:
- You are not alone -- there are millions of adults who have Dyslexia, a Reading Disability or a Learning Disability. Einstein, Edison and Disney had similar challenges.
- You probably have great skills at visualizing things, problem solving and coming up with unique solutions.
- There are now ways to make dramatic progress in a relatively short period of time -- with either programs you can do over the internet with coaching, or with an intensive week of training with follow-up.
We have helped adults to Beat Dyslexia and to:
- Get two promotions in 9 months, with much less stress
- Go on to get a college degree and succeed on the job, when previously the adult had trouble with reading and even writing an e-mail
- Realize how smart they really are
We encourage adults who suspect Dyslexia, a Reading Disability or a Learning Disability to call 3D Learner at 561-361-7495.