If your child has attention issues like ADHD and struggles to understand what he or she is reading, it’s likely because of two reasons:
- Your child is a visual learner; and
- Your child is not being taught the way he or she learns.
Approximately 75% of people with attention issues, including ADHD, are visual learners who learn differently. In a nutshell, visual learners are big-picture thinkers and creative problem solvers. They are the likes of Leonardo DiVinci, Albert Einstein, Ludwig van Beethoven, George Washington, and Thomas Edison. They are also the minds that change the world.
But first they need to understand what they read.
Is your child a visual learner?
- Does your child remember places visited even from years ago?
- Does your child solve problems in different and creative ways?
- Are homework and stress big issues for your child and you?
Discover if your child is lucky enough to be a visual learner: Take the 3D Assessment for immediate feedback on whether your child learns differently and if he or she appears to have attention, eye-teaming and/or other related issues. If so, we can help.
How 3D Learner can help
- We understand how your child thinks and learns because our founder thinks and learns the same way
- We offer an integrated set of proven programs to improve reading comprehension, attention, focus, eye tracking, anxiety, and self-control
- We know how to tailor a program for your child’s success – we teach the way your child learns
- We have an experienced, capable, and caring staff dedicated to your child’s achievement
- Expands your child’s reading comprehension
- Math and reading skills
- Focuses on your child’s strengths
- Reduces homework time and stress
- Improves standardized test scores
- Ability to succeed in regular, advanced and gifted classes, where possible
- Increases self-esteem and self-advocacy
- Helps parents be supportive and understanding, and advocate to make the difference
• Athletic, extra-curricular activities