Call 561-361-7495 for a Free Consult
Every year we get similar calls:
" The private school is not sure my child can succeed in the next grade. Is there anything I can do?"
" This year was rough for my child, is there anything I can do for my child?"
" We have invested a small fortune in our child without the results we expected, is there anythign you can do?"
" We just got a psychological report back and I am not sure what to do next, can you help?"
We've been in several of these scenarios and I can assure you, there is a lot you can do this summer to make next year and your child's life more productive and easier.
A couple of questions first:
- Does your child remember places visited, even from years ago?
- Does your child learn best when seeing and experiencing information?
- Does your child do well in certain subjects and struggle in others? (Common areas of struggle include reading comprehension, math word problems and putting their thoughts on paper
The Key - My Child Learned Differently
(One son and one daughter are right-brained learners)
My name is Mira Halpert. I have a Master’s Degree in Education from the University of Michigan. I have four great kids. Two of them excelled in school; the other two were equally bright, but they struggled with reading comprehension, math word problems, putting their thoughts on paper and standardized tests.
In 1995, they told me my 8th grade daughter Julie was not college material and I became
A mom on a mission!!!
My research led me to realize that Julie was a right-brained learner, who learned best when she saw and experienced information and who could do far better with a hands-on approach to learning.
I then developed the 3D Learner Program (R) that helped my daughter to dramatically improve her reading comprehension as well as her standardized test scores. She then went on to earn her Master's Degree in Education from the University of Florida.
Today, Julie is a National Board Certified Teacher teaching 3rd graders in Durham, North Carolina.
Using the same approach, my then 3rd grade son Michael made dramatic gains in his reading comprehension, math word problems, writing and on standardized tests.
Since 1997, we have helped over 2000 students. We help students of all ages become successful students. What we have found, however, is that the best time to act is now. Whether your child is entering 2nd and 3rd grade or later, the best time to act is now!!!
Five key points:
1) 80 to 90% of students who struggle in school are right-brained learners who do far better with a hands-on and engaging program. They often struggle for years with traditional teaching methods -- despite massive help from teachers, parents and outside professionals.
2) These students often have 1, 2 or even 3 additional challenges:
- They skip words and/or lines when reading
- They have difficulty paying attention during long tests
- They have test anxiety that is often present when doing homework, being asked to read out loud in class or when they must take a high stakes test
3) With the right parent and professional teamwork these students can:
- Signficantly improve reading comprehension, writing and math
- Dramatically reduce homework time and stress
- Signficantly improve their standardized test scores
- Create a win-win-win for students, parents and teachers
4) Informed, empowered and proactive parents make the difference.
Like many of our parents, we were told our child might grow out of this or to accept reality that she might not succeed. We chose traditional interventions until we realized they did not do the job.
Then, we chose to act decisively. We found an approach that worked for our child and consistently followed through with it; the benefits far exceeded our expectations.
5) The time to act is NOW!!! Whether your child is in 2nd or 3rd grade, or later grades, you can make the difference with the right partner.
Our parents have been pleased with results and shared their comments. One parent of a second grader who participated in our program summed it up best:
"The results from your program were spectacular", M. Jacobs, Parkland
Another parent commented,
"You helped me more with your 10-minute free consult than what I spent thousands for", B Cannon, Kentucky
You can listen to what other parents have to say by viewing the video on 3D Learner Parents Testimonials.
Make this the year that you go from Stress to Success for your child!
At no cost to you, we provide a 10-minute consult if you complete the form below. List your single biggest concern and then call us at 561-361-7495.