Our assessment phase is designed to discover the student's dominant learning style, the student's strengths and areas for improvement. The benefits of our approach include:
- By focusing on the learning style, we learn a great deal about the student and how to teach them
- Parents are often amazed by the child's strengths and the realization that there are many 3D Learners
- Parents are often delighted to see the weaknesses are isolated and addressable
- Our initial conversation with parents helps the parents appreciate their child, gain an understanding of why they are experiencing challenges and frustrations, and provides insight into the optimal solution.
- The Structures of Intellect Assessment (SOI)TM, which is used throughout the country, often is the tool which helps the student to see how talented they are
- The SOI also is invaluable in identifying underlying vision and/or auditory issues
- The SOI identifies key areas for improvement, which helps us tailor our efforts
- The Interactive Metronome®, which has now been incorporated into our assessment, is very helpful in assessing timing issues, which can prove invaluable in addressing handwriting and focusing issues.
The 3D Learner Process is an intensive 5-day training program designed to help the student:
- Improve self-esteem and self-control
- Develop spelling, vocabulary and handwriting skills
- Reduce tension level and improve behavior
- With math, especially with word problems
- Understand what they Read and Enjoy it
- Improve focusing ability
- Learn key concepts including consequences, responsibility, control, sequencing, etc.
- Master what they learn-too often these students forget what they learn
- Prepare for FCATs, SATs or other tests
- Have a clear set of goals and a specific action plan
Once your child has been through the 3D Learner Program, we support you with:
- A letter to your child's schools
- A conversation with the second parent, if they were unable to attend
- Phone support with the teachers, if necessary
- Phone support
- E-mail support
- Tutoring, if necessary
- On-going information
Click here for our parents page, where there is a video that CBS did on 3D Learner, more information and a video that of what Parent Have to Say.
Contact Us today so that we can get your child started on the road to a long and enjoyable education. Complete the form at the bottom of this page and call us at 561-361-7495
Call 561-361-7495 for information on How You Can Make The Difference