Is Your Child A Bright Right-Brained Learner?
'If your gifted child is failing to live up to his or her potential, there is a strong chance that they are right-brained and visual and are not well served by the system", says Jeffrey Freed and Leslie Parsons in their book, "The Right-Brained Child in a Left Brained World".
At 3D Learner, we focus on our students' strengths because they:
- Are much brighter than their results would indicate
- Are creative, visual and learn best when they see and experience information
- Can make dramatic and lasting gains when they are taught to their strengths
- Do far better when they are taught with a hands-on approach, are engaged and are respected
- While terms like Dyslexia and a Learning Disability may help get school accommodations -- they do not help you to teach your child differently
- Your life and theirs will change when the focus shifts to teaching your child how they learn best
- We believe Special Education Programs can deliver better results if we focus on how your child learns best
- Special Education Programs work best when they engage your child - and our hands-on program does just that
My name is Mira Halpert.
I have a Masters in Education, and I developed the 3D Learner ProgramTM for my own children.
I was frustrated that we had spent years trying to help my child with phonics-based programs that just did not work for my child.
Then I discovered she learned best when she saw and experienced information.
We have helped:
- My daughter to improve her reading comprehension 4.2 grade levels in 7 months and later become a Nationally Board Certified Teacher
- Elementary. middle and high school students to dramatically improve their reading comprehension, math, writing and standardized test scores
- Thousands of moms, dads and grandparents to learn how they can make the difference
My passion is help you to help your smart struggling child to:
- Decrease homework time and stress
- Improve reading comprehension and standardized test scores
- Enjoy learning, feel good about who they are and gain the confidence to be a great self-advocate
The students we help often have many of the following characteristics:
Excel at hands-on visual activities
Have trouble learing to read with traditional approaches
Do much better when they are interseted and engaged
Are easily disoriented by change, inappropriate teaching, talking to them in the wrong tone of voice, or even misunderstood changes in body language
Skip words or lines when reading
Have committed parents who want to make the difference--and want to be integral part of the solutions
To see if your child is a
Bright Right-Brained Learner